[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

37 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

Sun & Moon like I said are extremely handhold-y story-wise, but if you turn off XP share the battles can actually be challenging, ESPECIALLY in Ultra Sun/Moon where the story boss(es) is infamously hard, and then Rainbow Rocket continues scaling levels after the elite 4, and I won't spoil what you fight but let's just say the battles are no joke either

XP share or no, the game is still really easy. all the pokemon games are easy though. if you don't use all the ridiculous benefits that the game offers you, then it is about as hard as a normal pokemon game is

37 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

idk what you stand to lose in your ORAS save if you already transferred your pokemon, why not play it again? the map certainly deserves multiple playthroughs, it's very pleasant to be in, and I think some kind of challenge run (dare I say, maybe even a nuzlocke? usually we hate it, but it sounds alright in gen 3) would definitely make us enjoy it more

aside from my pokemon, I still have so much stuff in there and so much connection to that saveslot in particular. I've already replayed that game a number of times before I got to my current saveslot anyway

24 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I wished it had like what SoulSilver had with letting pokemon follow you around. 

don't we all. I wish they hadn't chickened out and only included certain pokemon following you around in certain areas in US/UM. it's really amazing how such a small feature can add so much to the game

I never really liked the pokemon that you could get in the alola region as much as a lot of the other ones. in unova, kalos, and hoen, the regions that I've been in the most, there are so many pokemon that you can catch as you are playing the story that I just love. I can always make a team that I am really happy with. I think that sinnoh and alola have an alright selection, but there are some gaps. if golisopod was good, that would make the selection in alola quite a bit stronger I think

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Actually, scratch that. Pokemon Ranger was an awesome game. I know it's different but I definitely like that set of mechanics and gameplay better than "real" Pokemon games. 

yeah we don't compare mainline pokemon games to other pokemon games, they're too unique for that to be fair

no one should have to pit Pokemon Snap vs Gold/Silver, or Pokemon Ranger vs Diamond/Pearl, y'know

Games we liked: Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Channel, (never played Snap), Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger (the first), Pokemon Rumble was kinda fun, Pokemon GO is actually really good

mystery dungeon (first, I think?) was good and very nostalgic but we have zero interest in playing any others 

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

unfortunately I have no idea which one to suggest you play, the first one was kind of lame but Lumi was SO HYPED for drawing circles on his DS he loved it lol, also we got a Manaphy in Diamond from it

our brother likes one or two of the ones after the first, but you should probably look up online which one was the best. probably the most recent?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Cat played Shadows of Almia, which was based in gen 4. Cat loved it and I heard it was the better version.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I really really wanted to play Pokemon Ranger all of a sudden so I tried out an emulator and such. 

There are... issues. And no sound.

image.png.71fdd62629068c8f884e040a90f87cc7.png

The Snorlax keeps spazzing between the normal sprite and that.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread