[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

pokemon ranger with no stylus+touch screen? sounds sad

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like when people lump in USUM in with the "bad new games" because it is on a different level than XY, ORAS, and S&S. The game is challenging with level caps and very friendly to competitive players and collectors (SOS chaining, better ways to get shinies, better ways to get hidden ability pokemon, better ways to get legendaries, better ways to get high IV pokemon, bottle caps, better ways to get rare items). The story was good as well, and I personally like the slow and steady pace (I can understand why people don't though). Unfortunately the designs of the new Pokemon were lacking, and there weren't that many new pokemon, which was a shame.

Also I'm not saying XY, ORAS, S&S are bad, but if people are going to call the 3D games (and sometimes B&W but that's becoming increasingly unpopular) the "bad modern games," I think it's unfair lump USUM with them.

"yeah"

Someday

XY and ORAS were good. none of the pokemon games are "friendly" to competitive players. USUM had some things to make it easier to train competitive pokemon, but so did ORAS, and ORAS did it better imo. I liked dexnav searching better than SOS chaining, and bottle caps aren't really all that useful since they change a pokemon's stats but not their IVs, but hoard battles are extremely convenient for EV training

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(bottle caps change IVs... and Golden Bottle Caps max every single IV)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

no they don't. they change stats so that it was as if they had 31 IVs, but the IVs aren't actually raised, so it doesn't do anything for breeding

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Friendly is relative in this case, yeah. I prefer SOS chaining because I can just make a Smeargle for infinite chaining and zone out rather than having to sneak, but DexNav is cool too. It's how I got my shiny Camerupt. Hoards are cool and I wish they were in USUM. I ultimately like USUM for its difficulty and world. I also really liked XY. I got tired of it but I'm playing it again with a friend and I can still appreciate it. With ORAS, I liked the contests and DexNav and, I don't remember much else. I'm about to play it again so I'll see.

Edit: The big reason I like bottle caps is so I can use individual pokemon I've grow attached to for battling instead of breeding one I'm not attached to.

Edited by ruleofthumb

Someday