[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

ooohhhh, interesting, I was wondering why you thought bottlecaps were pointless

however, you can just use bottlecaps on any pokemon you breed anyways, which is good because you're very unlikely to get a max IV pokemon from breeding just in general

might be hard to get enough caps for more than 6 pokemon though, if you raise tons of them

reverse-ninja'd off the page:

1 minute ago, ruleofthumb said:

Friendly is relative in this case, yeah. I prefer SOS chaining because I can just make a Smeargle for infinite chaining and zone out rather than having to sneak, but DexNav is cool too. It's how I got my shiny Camerupt. Hoards are cool and I wish they were in USUM. I ultimately like USUM for its difficulty and world. I also really liked XY. I got tired of it but I'm playing it again with a friend and I can still appreciate it. With ORAS, I liked the contests and DexNav and, I don't remember much else. I'm about to play it again so I'll see.

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

getting caps is a pain, and since it doesn't raise IVs it is only really useful for if you already have a pokemon with the right nature and ability and egg moves, but one stat that was randomly chosen that didn't get 31 IVs. if they were more common or if they raised IVs instead of just stats, then they would be more useful, but as they are now they save me maybe a couple minutes every 5 hours. the real use of caps is for when you want to use a shiny pokemon competitively, and for people who want to do that I imagine that they are extremely useful, but that is still a pretty niche usage

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

ohhhh, by stats you mean EVs? since when do competitive players complain about having to EV train? I knew that super training would spoil everyone

I guess we might be biased as we exclusively breed shinies, so literally all that matters is their IVs, EVs are an afterthought

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I am not talking about EVs. caps make it so that a pokemon's stats were as if they had 31 IVs in a stat, but it doesn't actually change their IVs

-Me

do you like SUPER want whatever type max IVs' hidden power is or something? all IVs should affect is breeding, which kinda doesn't matter because yeah

Edited by Lucilyn
I literally added "because yeah" at the end that's it

unless you use bottlecaps on the bred pokemon in which case it made little difference

guess it depends on how many you can get, I think gold bottlecaps are renewably obtainable in USUM though through some battle tower type thing

if it actually changed their IVs then you could use it to make however many pokemon with those IVs as you wanted. since it doesn't do that though, it would take a lot more bottlecaps to achieve the same effect

bottlecaps are renewable, but it is a pain

-Me

how many of one pokemon do you want?

but yes you should probably breed competitive pokemon in X/Y or something if you want tons, though the egg process is faster in Sun/Moon

Edited by Lucilyn
added second part