Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Ranger said:

Once upon a time, there lived an old person who forgot their name. They left their cottage and found a frog in a nearby pond. The old person

12 hours ago, Ranger said:

Aww, I was hoping you would continue the story.

dangit, I thought there was some joke I was missing and really thought about it

--

apparently AT&T is like 140 years old, so that's interesting, and explains their service

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

1 minute ago, Lucilyn said:

dangit, I thought there was some joke I was missing and really thought about it

I was hoping Bre would say something rediculous like the old person started singing randomly and the frog then joined the Beatles. There wasn't a set up though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Disapproval

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

>Think I have about a week left of thing

>Order more thing

>More thing coming in about 10 days

>"Well I'll make it work"

>Two days later

>Was wrong, now only a day left of thing

>Can't buy thing from gas station, only from Walmart/big store

>Sister is home so any long driving trip will get lots of interrogation/will probably tattle to mom

>Thing isn't bad but embarrassing, mom will not care but sister will have no clue and will probably report it to mom like the devil and that will make mom care

>Gotta spend my own cash too when usually buy with mom's card and trying to be private means I can't ask to be reimbursed

>price of folly: 30 bucks

I have my driver's license, I have a car and I have my own money, but my sister still acts like it's utter insanity if I say I'm going to drive somewhere or leave the house. I know she'll text my mom in a worried way as if I said I was going to neck myself before driving off. She did that as a kid to guilt my mom to stay home, she'd be all, "How on Earth can I watch after Jamie!!!!" when I always just piss off and avoid her, lol. But I know she texts her like, "Jamie's gone! If anything happens, it's on you, not me!!!" if I say "I'm going to go to the woods now, bb in a few hours." 

I'm really at this weird point, I'm so not an adult, but sometimes it's also like... there are things I really can't ask my mommy to do. But I'm also pretty incompetent. Well! Doing things is how you become more competent.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

you could tell your mom that you are leaving before you tell your sister so that your mom will already know and won't be influenced to freak out by your sister

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

The funny thing is she's never looked after me. We're really too close in age for anything like that. 

Oh, man. I think every few months I have to cringe back at my first post. 

What! We deleted it! Oh no. I guess the cringe was too strong in the past. 

Well, it basically went, "Thank god I don't have DID! Gavin was a tulpa and I am FINE and have never been traumatized! So happy to learn tulpamancy exists because I am that and 0% DID stuff." I think we deleted it in part because of a fear someone would drag it up and go, "Look! You confessed here that you don't have DID, it's all tulpas, and you've never been traumatized!"

This is a thing I've seen with "cancel culture." I get that maybe posts from within a year or so are fair game, you know? And I'm not talking about crimes or creepy behaviors like all the big youtubers that it's being revealed were hooking up with underage fans. I mean like, they'll use a tweet or something from 2017 to say, "Look, this guy still believes this!" and all I can think is, someone's viewpoints can change a LOT over 3 years, especially if they're in their 20s or even teens rather than like some 50 year old. A lot of marriages don't even last 3 years. So I can totally see someone taking me saying "I don't have DID" two years ago as proof that I'm "faking" today, because, logickccckck. 

I don't think I would ever tell anyone I have DID because I don't want them to look it up and find all the scummy DIDtubers and rampaging BPD girls and so on. Or just the pre-existing stigma with all those movies like Split and so on. Besides like a spouse or very close friend, or I guess internet strangers. In a more professional context it's always going to be a "dissociative disorder." 

For what it's worth I avoid the word "tulpa" when explaining tulpamancy for similar reasons. I guess I wouldn't bring either home to meet my parents. 

I lucked out. My sister just left lol, to go back to her own damn apartment. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread