[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

eat a little after you wake up, then eat like 4-6ish hours after waking up, then eat 9-13 hours after waking up

or just eat when you think you should 'cus you're hungry and it's been a while

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meals are arbitrary. some cultures eat only 2 meals a day; others eat up to 5; others still don't have proper meals and just snack throughout the day. it doesn't matter

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

doing 3 a day like everyone else can help you stay grounded, if that's something you struggle with

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

we only can't sleep when we haven't been awake for 16 hours (15 usually works), and this seems to often be true for a lot of people

actual insomnia just sucks, though, all you can really do is meditate and/or do breathing/calming exercises to try and think less

Edited by Lucilyn
wrote hour not hours

Usually I can sleep fairly easily even if I haven't been awake 15 or 16 hours, but right now I'm beyond that and still can't.

Meditating is probably a good idea, but it's been hard for me since medicine. Though it is kind of getting better again.

I find myself working on a drawing I wanted to try for someone instead at the moment though

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

The 3 meals a day thing was introduced as a result of the industrial revolution fwiw.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I was doing pretty good when only eating 2 meals a day, or at least within a 8 hour time period only, for intermittent fasting

Edit: being up at 2:19 when I wanted to sleep at 9 is cool

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Well it does make sense to not eat breakfast when fasting, as its name literally originates from breaking the fast.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

6 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

I think that in most systems the host will have a gender

I would agree most if not all except for those who don't claim an identified gender or preference, asexual, aromantic, agender, a-spec. Snailey is a-spec, but he's also asentient.