[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I thought about ice cream when you first said time limit, lol

--

btw thanksgiving is going to kill lots of people, primarily people with families who cared enough to get together and see each other

if you can do anything about it, try and keep your relatives and friends from contributing to the awful spike in coronavirus cases we're about to see, okay?

virus cases in the US have reached the point where it's dangerous 24/7 to be around other people now, we've more than doubled the record of 100k cases in a day we broke recently, now (and every day going forward) is the most important time to quarantine 

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this Thanksgiving we should be thankful for {being alive} and show our appreciation by {not killing our aunts and uncles}

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I think most Thanksgivings, people are just thankful for food

okay actually going to sleep now, my eyes hurt

I already don't do much in way of family gatherings in first place so not much is different for what I'll be doing

Also sleep well

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

[Cat] We're definitely not having Thanksgiving with our extended family this year.

[Ranger] We tried to merge a few minutes ago and it failed spectacularly. We want to try again, but next time I don't think we should try to force the merge to be anything but whatever it will turn into.

Good night Lucilyn

Edited by Ranger