• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should I go 100% the second half of Mario 64, or should I play Touhou Big Big Battle?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Okay, qualifiers:
I will be finishing Mario 64 eventually no matter what;

TBBB would be more immediate fun;

Finishing Mario 64 opens up the option to play Mario Sunshine for the first time (fun, probably?);

I have to play like 30 minutes of TBBB a day for dailies I care about

Edited by Luminesce
added the last one about dailies

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Lol, I thought about mentioning that as an option somehow, but it didn't fit in the post. Sunshine is pretty long (since I plan to 100% it too), so maybe I could leave the second half of Mario 64 as a beginning-and-end encapsulating Sunshine. I was just slightly worried I wouldn't like switching back to Mario 64 physics after playing Sunshine, but honestly, they're engraved into my soul, so that might not be possible.

I guess I could start Sunshine now, mainly because you happened to say to do that when I hadn't posited it as an option. I have to get my TBBB dailies first before I commit to playing a game all day, though.

You're probably just happy being at a console means I don't compete for last postingness all day..

We probably think about it the most, lol. That we're super competitive when actually competing isn't a joke, we're just not willing to spam this thread to be winning.