[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I find my quick sketches to be more visually appealing than finished works a lot of the time, so I dont know if it is related. I think it is a mixture of not knowing how to properly refine something, as well as the exact lines revealing my lack of knowledge that would otherwise be hidden in more ambiguous and messy lines. At least I think those are the reasons for me

Also spending a lot of time on a drawing gives more chances to become frustrated and tired of looking at it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ate turkey, ate potatoes, ate bread rolls with butter, ate a big chunk of carrot, did not have room for corn because I ate like four servings of mashed potatoes

Pie soon

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

it isn't, I just found out

It is like pediasure but with a bad and bitter aftertaste or something

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

3 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I don't know what a gatorade super shake is, but it doesn't sound good

It really doesn't, since I'm picturing a powder protein shake made with gatorade instead of water.

Anyways, back to Sunshine. Unlike Mario 64 which I'm extremely good at, I'm completely new to Sunshine, so I'm only like 8 Shines in so far. I've done all the Shines (that I have access to) in Delfino Plaza so far, though. That 100 coin star was tricky, didn't know you could spray shop signs for coins. Managed to get 11 blue coins just in the plaza too, which I think was probably all of them until I get some FLUDD upgrade.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Filet mignon wrapped in bacon with some top notch stuffing and baked beans. Apple pie, cherry pie, and pumpkin pie, all made from scratch. All of which made by grandma.

Edited by Bear