• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I played the Turkey Day event in Animal Crossing.  The furniture that comes with this one is actually pretty nice, and there's even some things will look good year round.  Spooky Day's furniture set is really cute but also very Halloween-y, and Bunny Day... let's not even talk about Bunny Day.  The eggs, the eggs, they were everywhere....

Dinner was good too.  Turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet potato souffle, green beans in a cheese sauce, and some kind of squash (a pretty looking and tasty kind, though) stuffed with red rice and sausage.  Kind of wish I could eat bread so I could have one of those really good rolls my brother made.  The only time I miss bread is when I smell the homemade stuff.

Chimera: The green beans were soooo good!  Ghostly isn't big on green beans and she even thought they were fine, but mostly she shared the taste with me.

Also I got to put some ornaments on our Christmas tree and listen to our Christmas playlist~!  We have the Muppet's Christmas Carol soundtrack on there and now I wanna watch it again (er, well, Leaf watched it before he and the others lock-merged to become me so I guess it'll be "my" first time???  Or his second and the others' first???  idk).

My mom has, yeah.  Like Chimera, she really loves Christmas.  She starts watching those Hallmark movies right when they start coming out, and the decorations come along soon after.

I have a tiny tree for my room too, that's not up yet.  I don't like thinking about Christmas before Thanksgiving, it feels too early for me.  I tend to feel pretty stressed out around Christmas, so I don't get as excited about it.

Well, just now I learned that I can do without pumpkin pie.

Chimera: I just learned that pumpkin pie is really good!

I'm Osomatsu!  You know, from TV?  ...No?  Well, don't worry about it.

I'm part of Ghostly's bunch.  See ya around!

Tastes fine, but I really don't like the texture of it just being a paste. I like just about all other normal pies, but I don't eat pumpkin

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.