[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I see. 

I don't show many of my drawings because I am dissatisfied with them and majority of them have no content and are pointless.

I want to upload and maybe somehow make a living drawing, but I'm caught in limbo to try to get good enough to think I am able too. 

Social anxiety also doesnt help. My attempt to upload regularly in the past only resulted in me feeling constantly anxious until a nervous breakdown. So I only show things to individuals usually, and even that is rare

I think I can understand not wanting to show favorite drawings. Having a drawing you love and showing it to someone only to get a mediocre or even bad response feels awful

In fact it has happened to me even today

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the world is like a sledgehammer, and perfection is a house of cards. so in order to keep it from toppling over, I put it in a box buried deep underground somewhere far away where nobody will ever find it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yeah. Though I feel like a person who wants to run but has broken legs, in that I want to share and interact, but seem fairly unable too

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I see. I wonder how to go about it. Exposure therapy hasnt seemed to work well for me, I dont know why, if that's what you meant by crawling

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm very tired, good night

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Another metaphor may be someone who is thirsty but is allergic to water. Applies to both social interaction and drawing sharing. That's why I isolate a lot. I eventually get too anxious and disappear.

I get told to just expose myself a bit at a time to the anxious triggers and it should eventually go away, but it doesnt. I just do so until I get exhausted and cant take it anymore again.

That's what I thought you meant by crawling and walking first to build up to those things.

What did you interpret it to mean?

Also goodnight Lumi

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I didn't feel tired but I knew it was getting late so I told myself "I'll just listen to one more song and then I'll go to bed" and now that I have listened to that song I feel overwhelmingly tired. I guess that that worked out

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me