• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It bothers me because I've been through some hecking placebo trip through 23 different physical symptoms and over 20 trips to hospital in less than two filthy months that made our life a living hell and thought 'hey, as soon as this is over, I will go back to my normal self and have an amazing life' and now that my body doesn't hurt I can't even find the will to play a game. Am I really gonna develop PTSD over hecking hypochondria. Hypochondria!

8 hours ago, Srn347 said:

What exactly is a non-"music" music channel?

Well there's the music channel Bre linked, and then there's his more popular channel that, while not specifically for music, is still very music-oriented. The most popular recent video on it (5 years old) is a Ghostbusters remix called Bustin, though 12 years ago he made Potter Puppet Pals and 10 years ago he made Brodyquest (yes, this is where this meme came from).

(I'm still 7 pages of LOTPW back, I will catch up after I eat)

(but for now, sorry Mirichu, we know the life - just find the low-effort things you're able to do and do them, the easiest "things to do" you'll let yourself do)

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I had so much determination before, 'wooohooo host, let's improve our life and be super happy and do all these things!' and I wonder where that determination is now

that's where the bustin music video is, but the song is on his other channel as well because it's part of mouth moods

7 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

It bothers me because I've been through some hecking placebo trip through 23 different physical symptoms and over 20 trips to hospital in less than two filthy months that made our life a living hell and thought 'hey, as soon as this is over, I will go back to my normal self and have an amazing life' and now that my body doesn't hurt I can't even find the will to play a game. Am I really gonna develop PTSD over hecking hypochondria. Hypochondria!

don't worry about it so much. all this stuff happened pretty recently, so you are still mentally recovering from the stress and such. you'll have more energy to do things in due time

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I just realized that Rubber Human is actually part of the world.execute(me); storyline! and of course RTRT, Sl0t, Witch's invitation, and Ga1ahad and Scientific Witchery are also all part of the same story. and 9.8 and Boys Kaleidosphere are also about the same people. how deep does this go? are all of Mili's songs in the same universe?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

You need time to process what's happened.