[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 minute ago, Reisen said:

Lol, the last word in that title feels like it should be "Beerus"

Yeah I suppose so lol

I guess it could be trivia to know the word was used long ago in the 90s before beerus being formally called one and it being an actual position in the hierarchy of gods

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Thoughtforms UNITE!! The Merging of A Community of Telemancers

Great! Yeah idk why but I find that composition of titles to be satisfying lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Sooooo I just learned how to do this

booooooooooooooOOIIIIIIIII

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

58 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Then what sentence are you ending?

40 minutes ago, Sierra said:

“I’m writing the end of a story.”

“What’s the story?”

“There isn’t one.”

“...so how is that an ending if there’s nothing being ended?”

“I’m ending the story before it started.”

“But that’s impossible because that would mean it’s not an ending - what you’re saying is ‘the ending’ would be the subject. You can’t end something that can’t be ended. That’s what the word ending means - the final part of something, so if the final part is the only part then it’s not ‘the end’ of anything - and it can’t accurately be called an ending”

you wouldn't get it.jpg

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

16 minutes ago, TB said:

Yeah idk why but I find that composition of titles to be satisfying lol

Because they're what plays before every episode of DBZ, and DBZ is very hype from episode to episode. Lumi never even necessarily considered himself a fan of DBZ, but he and Luci got very addicted to it when they watched it not that long ago. Now we're two episodes into season 2 of Super, as we have been for like 2 months - trying to get our brother to keep watching the show with us just through season 2 at least, before we let him (not) watch it on his own after and we marathon the rest. He just got really tired of watching shows after DBZ and is super slacking now. We were right at the penultimate fight of Naruto Shippuden, but finishing that is basically a lost cause at this point...

Edited by Reisen
I forgot "season 2 of-"

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Well, the natural human activity cycle is 8 hours of sleep, 8 hours of work, 8 hours of TV. I don't know what's not to get

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

14 minutes ago, Reisen said:

Because they're what plays before every episode of DBZ, and DBZ is very hype from episode to episode. Lumi never even necessarily considered himself a fan of DBZ, but he and Luci got very addicted to it when they watched it not that long ago. Now we're two episodes into season 2 of Super, as we have been for like 2 months - trying to get our brother to keep watching the show with us just through season 2 at least, before we let him (not) watch it on his own after and we marathon the rest. He just got really tired of watching shows after DBZ and is super slacking now. We were right at the penultimate fight of Naruto Shippuden, but finishing that is basically a lost cause at this point...

Yeah, unfortunately Super is really disappointing to me. I want to like it but it has a lot of abysmal lows. It has really high highs though too, but because of its mistakes, it adds up to not being great still in my opinion. 

The first half of the Trunks arc and various points of the battle of gods and tournament of power are good I think, but there are a lot of stuff that annoys me in between it all

Apparently Moro arc is very great at many points and ends great, though also has its lows, but idk what happens in it since I haven't read it yet, so it is just some passive hearsay for now. It is hard for me to go through it because I feel a lot of characters are flandarized... breaks my heart really

I can at least get joy watching various clips. And the dbs broly movie is visually spectacular to me and I like the character designs

I watched naruto shippuden a long time ago but didnt complete it. I was enjoying it, so I dont remember why I stopped. I definitely cant remember what episode I was on

Edited by TB
added bit about naruto

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

10 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

apparently the average american watches 5 hours of TV a day. where do they find the time?

“I was going to say they’re spending it on mobile phones now but..

that is in addition to mobile phone usage rising. So people are just increasing screentime generally. I shot my tv a while ago but I just got to a point where I thought ‘hm. Spending like 6 hours a day on my phone probably isn’t healthy and the worst part is I don’t even feel like it’s a problem or even abnormal.’ Then I started tracking how much time I accumulated daily and when I started doing that the numbers were shocking, like waaay higher than I thought. All by design tho.”

But the empowering thing is realizing how much free time you DO have when you’re more present in the boring immediate moment!

”Phone is so entertaining it’s boring. Being present is so boring it’s entertaining.”

Edited by Sierra

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me