[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Music can be abused as a distraction like anything else, but it's relatively mundane compared to vidya games, TV, Youtube, prawn. I would rather someone wallow in pity for three hours to Elliot Smith than put their mind into the void and play Mortal Kombat on their phone for 6 hours and then have to stay up all night to do their homework.

This song is almost a meme because of how sad it is but it's made me tear up before, it makes me think of someone I knew. 

Lyrics: (depressing, alcohol)

Spoiler

Drink up, baby, stay up all night

With the things you could do, you won't but you might

The potential you'll be, that you'll never see

The promises you'll only make

Drink up with me now and forget all about

The pressure of days, do what I say

And I'll make you okay and drive them away

The images stuck in your head

[Chorus]

People you've been before that you

Don't want around anymore

That push and shove and won't bend to your will

I'll keep them still

[Verse 2]

Drink up, baby, look at the stars

I'll kiss you again, between the bars

Where I'm seeing you there, with your hands in the air

Waiting to finally be caught

Drink up one more time and I'll make you mine

Keep you apart, deep in my heart

Separate from the rest, where I like you the best

And keep the things you forgot

[Chorus] People you've been before that you

Don't want around anymore

That push and shove and won't bend to your will

I'll keep them still

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just learned why our Youtube videos are crystal clear in their MP4 file form on our computer, but very pixelated on Youtube - Youtube only gives the good encoding codec (vp09) to channels with "high watch time/views", and gives the lesser one (avc1) to everyone else, unless they upload in 1440p or greater. Meaning we are now going to upscale all our 1080p footage to 1440p before uploading so that Youtube doesn't make our videos look awful. Very cool, Youtube...

Oh, and we haven't cried since Lumi was 7 (due to pain, not emotion), although Lucilyn sort-of-kind-of cried in my lap in our wonderland once. But she's much stronger now and does her best to consciously remain happy when she's tempted to feel sad, and the rest of us were at as little risk of crying as Lumi himself - so I don't think crying is in our future, either.

Humm, I don't mean to be commenting on anyone else's feelings on crying though - this is just us personally.

Edited by Reisen
added "though"

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I cry like... a lot. It's good sometimes. Really helps when I'm feeling a certain way.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

there is no good or bad experience, everything just is. all this judgement of "good" and "bad" just bring us further from reality. it isn't any better to be happy than sad, really, unless you have a specific goal in mind

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

That's fine, it's really pretty personal in my experience, and not always really even linked to personality. Some people blush, some don't, some people get sweaty, some don't, some cry, some don't. 

Cassidy is a crybaby. He cries to music, he cries at church, he cries in prayer, he cries at nature, he cries at cats, he cries just because he's happy, he cries just because. I cry to music and things as well as strong emotions but I have a good handle on it, I always have a point where I either choose to cry or I can swallow it up. Generally I only upset-cry in public when I feel a great injustice has been done to me but I just have no way to remedy it. 

The last time I really upset-cried was over a year ago. My school was going on a field trip to a farm that I went to in pre-K and was really excited to go to. I got Cassidy hyped too because I wanted him to see it. The day of, they just told me, oh no Jamie, you can't go: you got points taken off two days ago (they took the points off retroactively, this morning) for Social Skills because you didn't order anything from McDonalds. I wasn't hungry and I don't like McDonalds. But I knew I couldn't even make a retort or ask for anything to be changed, it's just how that school worked. So they left me to go to the farm and I was left behind a black curtain and I just silently sobbed for a good hour. And you know what? 

Those motherfuckers took off points for that, too. Off-task. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

4 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

it isn't any better to be happy than sad, really, unless you have a specific goal in mind

You say that, but a common shared goal of humans is to live long and fulfilling lives, and being happy is scientifically proven to both lead to.. that, of course, but also to improve your health. Or inversely, negatively impact your health, if you're sad all the time.

Edited by Reisen
comma and and/but mishmash, this is getting hard to explain

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I guess my goal is well-being. Crippling anxiety is one of the primary things preventing that for me

And wow Jamie, that sounds awful. I'm sorry that happened

Edited by TB
added second line

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Hah, you don't have to add edit reasons TB, it's just something we're doing temporarily so regulars can finally understand the mystery of every-one-of-our-posts-being-Edited. Since the removal of the Preview Post option (this new one is worse than just looking at the editor), we've defaulted to posting first and editing after, and we always tend to make small little readability/clarity changes. But of course, all everyone else sees is a one-line post that says "Edited" for some reason

1 hour ago, Reisen said:

I think the post I wrote spelled everything possible out extremely well..

Here's your post, but please don't feel pressured to talk to him. As others have said, he's not listening to anyone.

Spoiler

Tulpamancy's only as complicated as you make it. The bottom line is that if you have problems, you're either creating them yourself and can stop at any time, or you have a disorder of some kind that's causing them. If you're not actively forcing (paying attention to, talking to or listening to etc.) a tulpa, then they by no means should be able to affect you in any way whatsoever. Fully developed, very active tulpas that're years old still struggle to even stay active when their host isn't thinking of them - so if you haven't done at least that much, there's no chance it's a tulpa.

Your problems sound related to dissociative disorders, and not to tulpamancy, so you should see a therapist or psychiatrist, not tulpamancy communities.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread