[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Actually-good-night time, actually-good-night!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I like autoreset, when I get stressed or emotional or anxious or anything really, as soon as I recognize it, I can choose to cancel it. I haven't had to for a very long time now though. Even the stress I had recently was so mild. Even the one where I didn't feel like posting because I had a lot to deal with, it was like a low level drone and easily forgotten, but it still sapped my creativity because I was working so hard to solve the current issues and trying to understand how to prevent them in the future. I did figure something out, but it seems that some people around me are, go figure, depressed, hypersensitive, and liable to tantrum. It's not me this time at least, I verified that with multiple sources. It was me two years ago though. Hopefully they find peace like I did then we can laugh about it. 

I keep waking up, fully refreshed at the same time every morning no matter what time I go to bed. That's pretty nice except that that time is 3:30 AM. 

I can't really be out of my room because the pets haven't been fed and the dog is in his crate and he'll pee if he's woken and I don't want to walk him at 4AM because that'll wake my mom up and get him used to waking up that early- which means the cat will know I'm up that early, which means she'll be trying to wake me up at 2AM because that's how my queen bitch of a cat is. She's such a boss. She opens my mom's door at 5 like clockwork and bites her face to demand food. If my mom doesn't get up, she goes and smacks the dog cage to get the dog screaming. Sometimes the cat scares the dog so much he throws up in his crate. Absolute bitch. She's the best cat I know. She has the softest belly and fur and demands affection and flips belly-up with her chin up for petting with that little happy cat smile on her face. She's so smart. And manipulative. 

If you're sitting down but she wants to sit in your chair, she'll try to climb on top of the TV to knock it over because she knows that makes us get up. Then she races out and jumps in your ass-warmed chair-  it's her chair now. 

We have most of the cabinets taped shut because she'll open them and pull out loaves of bread and other food to chew the plastic off. 

How'd this turn into a monologue about my cat? 

Basically I'm going to dick off until 5AM.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Hi, good morning, afternoon

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

I am letting Mirichu take a long break like she let me long ago. Today for me, tomorrow for you, buddy.

I had lots of fun making my own Pokémon teams, not the same watching my tulpa doing it all the time haha