[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

You're more than welcome to make a General Discussion thread about anything any time, you know! As long as the mods remember that recreating threads that existed in the past is the recommended way to avoid necro-posting, there shouldn't really ever be any problems. Just make sure it's a topic you can see multiple people weighing in on, and maybe even discussing after that too, but just a single round of replies from 3-5 people is fine

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Reisen said:

The old threads have TONS of discussion, but in this era, it can feel like they're debating stuff that's "obvious", or writing textwalls about things that could've been said in two sentences - but they're where the foundation came from! Oh, and if you go back to 2012 things can be a little coarse, with the 4chan and all.

Maybe someone could create a thread condensing the most useful information that was discussed back then? People don't want to read through tens of pages to find something useful (it's crappy but it is what it is).

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

I mean, it's not like we have any better access to them than anyone else, other than looking through Linkzelda's threads I wouldn't even know where to start. Really, I just thought people didn't bother reading super old threads like those, but apparently some people still do

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I'll hold off on sharing my lists of archived threads and webpages of note from 2012-2014 right now but I have one. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

If I had the time I would gather some new topics from Reddit. Tulpamancing is thriving but it's more popular on the subreddit than on this forum. Maybe in the future I'll do it.

Edited by Pioneer11

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

7 minutes ago, Pioneer11 said:

Maybe someone could create a thread condensing the most useful information that was discussed back then? People don't want to read through tens of pages to find something useful (it's crappy but it is what it is).

that isn't really feasible seeing as there was so much discussed that it would be a ton of work to try to condense it all, and even if someone was able to do it it would be controversial because people would disagree on what is important. the best thing to do imo is to just search through the threads for topics that you want to learn about. that might be more difficult to do now that the search feature is so much worse though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I think I started with mostly old stuff than new. Most new interpretation I received much later I think

I'd like to make some thread soon about my thoughts and questions, but I'm too fearful or I would have done it by now, and I'm in a very bad place today. Instead I've tried to sort it out some with PMs, though I guess that isn't ideal, but I don't know how to get anything done otherwise at the moment

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

that isn't really feasible seeing as there was so much discussed that it would be a ton of work to try to condense it all, and even if someone was able to do it it would be controversial because people would disagree on what is important. the best thing to do imo is to just search through the threads for topics that you want to learn about. that might be more difficult to do now that the search feature is so much worse though

It might be controversial yes, but that might revive discussions. Point of views change and theories continue to evolve etc. And one could simply put the disclaimer "this is a bunch of guides not laws" at the beginning of the compendium.

[progress report]

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

so you want more guides, not an abridgement of the discussion?

The latter. I was thinking something along the lines of a TLDR of the most important information that you can find reading old threads. Or I might doing something like that from my Reddit findings.

[progress report]