[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

most likely it isn't referring to anything, because it is just a piece of paper and doesn't actually have the power to predict the future

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's fun to believe fortunes might mean something, though. And then when you get a bad fortune you say "Well it's just a random piece of paper anyway."

But when it says you'll have good luck..!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Ones that tell you how to run your business, or that something will change when you don't want it to aren't particularly good.

-- I thought my fortune was not what it was, but it was what it was, because I thought what I said that it was was wrong but it was right

Edited by Reisen

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Congratulations, 6! It's hard to win 2, let alone 7!