[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

How are you Lumi?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depending on how I choose to answer that, it could sound pretty bad or pretty good

I am struggling pretty bad with motivation issues but have a couple things I'm starting after New Year's that are productive, and sleep schedule wise I'm not on track at all to be able to take my Claridream pills to try and lucid dream for new year's or my birthday, though I'll probably just try with my sleeping mask anyways

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

That stinks, but being productive is a good sign. What are the odds of you getting lucky with your sleep schedule?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Like, zero? It doesn't like to go backwards, and I've been falling asleep around 3AM, which means the time period where I should get up to WBTB and take the pills there's sunlight that prevents me from falling back asleep easily.

But the odds of my sleeping mask making it not matter are good, though I still have to see light for a minute while I take the pills and water, and just in general I usually can't fall back asleep quickly after doing something like that, so we'll see

It's actually a full moon as we speak, so maybe I'll try it tonight too

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Believe in the power of the moon... Worst case scenario it might help.

To someone who doesn't know us, comments like my previous post's last line probably sound like some kind of mysticism lol.

Our system treats full moons as a special occasion, a time to appreciate our being together. And the moon symbolizes love and togetherness, to us.

3 hours ago, Luminesce said:

@TB I was referring to an episode(s) you said you "really liked" that we were approaching, when I mentioned we were at the Arale and baseball filler episodes

Oh, huh... I only remember specifically mentioning that you were approaching ones I "really don't like" recently, I thought. There are indeed some episodes that I remember liking that might be soon too though, but I don't currently know what I might have been referring to exactly when I might have said that. Scouting for ToP will happen soon and they are hit and miss and happen to be some of my favorite and some of my least favorite. 

One of the one's I like involve Uranai Baba's place, though some of it might not feel the same to you if you didn't watch the original Dragon Ball, and you might also not understand what is happening. Though it has some nostalgia in it that feels genuine rather than cheap like it sometimes has, and is extremely beautifully animated if I remember correctly

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko