[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Saw Made In Abyss the first episode with Miichu co, as obviously they were going to introduce me to it sooner or later. I liked the music a lot, reminded me of Death Stranding

My Maribel has good taste in anime and music ♥

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I told my friends (well one friend,) about Sadie and Ethel

Host of @SadieShores 

R8/Adelia any/he

Sadie (I use varying shades of pink) she.her

Luna! She/her/bug/bugs 

Clover They/It/She

"*various inappropriate music* ɨ ʍɛǟռ աɦǟȶ ƈǟռ ɨ ֆǟʏ,
քʀɛȶȶʏ ɮǟɮɨɛֆ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ɮǟƈӄֆɛǟȶ ֆɨռɢɨռ' ȶօ ʏօʊ,`
"  

check this out: Progress report 

From what I've seen, telling friends is usually a safer bet than telling family. That's not a guarantee though.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

10 hours ago, Miichu said:

I got the same feeling that I got yesterday, the weird out of body experience, but this time I decided to let go of fear and don't open my eyes to see how far it would go. It extended to the rest of the body and I felt like I was getting energy, which makes me believe I was either ''astral projecting'' or something lucid dreaming related, as I was a bit tired. Sounds familiar, @TB?

That actually does sound like transition-to-sleep sensations, but you absolutely should not be experiencing that while not naturally close to falling asleep. That's extremely strange. High lucid dreaming or altered state of consciousness potential, but also very high potential to just screw with you and your sleep/wakefulness

7 hours ago, Miichu said:

Made in Abyss is such a worldbuilding masterpiece

The visuals and world of Made in Abyss are its strong point for sure, though I maintain that it's FAR too short to be worth watching yet, if a season 2 comes out then I'll probably change my mind

Still none of that is what I really didn't like about it, though

14 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

good morning

I thought that it felt weirdly uncomfortable waking up today. turns out, it's because I was waking up at 4am : /

Weird, my brother and I both woke up after 2 and 5 hours respectively at 5AM last night. I couldn't fall back asleep for 2 straight hours, then I briefly woke up a couple of times (normal), and then right before I would've chosen to get up I somehow slept for ~2.5 straight hours (very not normal, coming after normal brief awakenings, for me) and ruined my sleep schedule, so I just slept for an extra bunch of hours and now I'm back where I was like four days ago

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

18 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

you are psychic?

Maybe 😏

Probably not, I felt it was a good enough nod to Sumireko Usami. I was scrolling through a list of random Touhou characters and after a few tries I associated with her the most.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

But can you see like me?

I solved the sudoku we were struggling with. It was one small oversight where only two squares had a 2 and a 9 in the top right box, so then I could rule out 2's and get everything else.

I was wondering about switching with Ranger because I wouldn't be able to stay up late to meet the 8-9 hour minimum to ensure a stable wake up tomorrow, but then we realized the only time I stay up crazy late is when I play Minecraft...

...hmm

Edited by Cat_ShadowGriffin

Our system account