[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I was thinking about Ranger being into girls and how his feelings for girls boggles my mind. I don't think I've ever had a big crush on someone ever. I have had thoughts, but I don't think I will ever feel like I met Prince or Princess charming. I kind of don't understand Ranger in that regard.

10 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I can't switch with Tewi just because I couldn't click on a Youtube video and open Blender, so I asked her for help.

You would be surprised how much we procrastinate switching...

I have had similar problems lately, but possibly for different reasons. I want to learn HTML! No I don't! But I want to do it! But I want to play Minecraft a lot more! Nope, I would rather do nothing instead!

If you ever get to opening up blender, consider that a win. I'm struggling to work on codecademy and I feel like I achieved something when I do it.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to sleep with intention of doing something after I wake up has helped me before, yeah. I don't like to set times but I do like to be more specific than being totally general though, like thinking I will do something after I get out of bed or I will do it after I eat breakfast, or something like that

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

2 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Anyways, maybe was underselling her there. She still doesn't understand/relate to my problem with inaction here, but she told me I should just go to bed while thinking about how I'll do the thing tomorrow, setting in my mind ahead of time that it'll happen, since it's been wholly unplanned other than "I should, sometime" until now. I didn't explain that well, but it'll probably work. It works for showering, if I can manage to decide that I will do it at some certain point, then it's easier to do it when that point comes around. Not that I'm comfortable setting an exact time to do anything tomorrow, but just "I will do it" might be enough, I guess

Oh no, I had a very similar conversation with Cat last night. I basically told her she was too tired to do anything and sleep is for the best. She was productive by doing other things.

We're becoming you guys XD

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Unfortunately she didn't say to sleep because I was "too tired" or anything, she said it because she knew I can't make myself do anything right now, and that my best bet was to set a future intention.

We procrastinate switching a tiny bit sometimes, but not too much. I'm not procrastinating switching - I had already talked to Tewi about her helping me/us learn Blender, but instead of immediately turn it over to her, I wanted to do a couple tutorials first, just to contribute something. Now it's been like three days and I haven't done anything. They're not even hard tutorials, they're just going to show me what a few tools/buttons do, I'm just at incredibly low levels of willingness to do anything at all right now

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

everything that I want to do and have the means to do I always end up doing eventually, it's just a matter of time. I'll work ceaselessly on my conlang for a month, and then I'll not touch it at all for the next couple weeks. I'll hardly play ar tonelico for half a year, and then I'll play nearly 20 hours over the course of a week. the only thing that might really hold me back from doing what I want are those things that I can use for momentary entertainment, but which leave no impact on me afterwards. those sorts of activities are existentially terrifying with how they can take your life without you even knowing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I said that I was going to do something that I know I will absolutely not have the motivation to do in minecraft..

Why?

Because I'm just like that ;p

It's the same with when I took a job at a convention that I knew was going to be hell for me, but I did it anyway because I thought it'd be a challenge.

Spoiler

I didn't last longer than a few hours before panic anxiety kicked in and I just had to leave

Edited by Matsuri