Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was, I can't really fathom why.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Oof

Although that's not surprising, I doubt several even show up.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

My tablet did not work with my computer so now I am forced to ask for money back and buy another one

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

it makes me concerned to know that I am one of the better kids in some of my classes

Try having my academic history, and then feeling that same thing in all of my beginner university classes. When I felt like I was the only one in huge classes that cared at all about what we were learning, that was pretty scary

Everyone was just there for the credits, not to become well-educated individuals, in anything other than one very specific subject I guess

1 hour ago, Miichu said:

This time it better work or else it'll be super awkward to ask for money back twice

I kind of doubt it was a problem on the tablet's end, and I 100% doubt if you're getting the same model again that it will suddenly work this time. There's a chance it just won't work with your computer, but there's a better chance it's something between drivers and hardware that you "could" fix, though most likely won't be able to if just (re)installing the tablet software doesn't work. Definitely look up your problem online to see what people have said about it before just returning it again though

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.