• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate when tutorials are optional because then I may not wanna do them and gets frustrated instead. But it's also not fun when they force tutorials on you when you just wanna get right into the game

Good night

tutorials are good. if I just figure stuff out on my own I might be able to get things to work, but there will often be some tool that I never figured that it turns out would have made everything much easier

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I can appreciate the narrative potential of linear games. it's much harder to make an engaging story in a non linear game. if course there are lots of games where a story sort of gets made up as developments happen, but that fills a different sort of niche

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I haven't played a true platformer yet, I'm not sure if the lack of story will bother me or not.

Good night

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

8 hours ago, Matsuri said:

I hate when tutorials are optional because then I may not wanna do them and gets frustrated instead. But it's also not fun when they force tutorials on you when you just wanna get right into the game

Good night

The trick is to skip the tutorial despite having never seen what you're supposed to do. Speedrunners and Game Grumps do this all the time, for completely different reasons.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.