[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I should be asleep right now, but someone kept ringing the doorbell, despite the fact that it was 3:30 AM. who does that? I don't want to cast judgement too hard, since I wasn't the one who opened the door and I never got a chance to talk to the person ringing the doorbell, but I cannot think of many things that would justify such action. even if they lost their dog or something like that, why would they think that we know where there dog is?

anyway, I guess that I'm awake now. ger

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GSM (Good sun movement)

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It would be inaccurate to say "good sun rotation" because the Earth goes around the sun. However, I think it's fair to say the sun moves across the sky, hence Good Sun Movement.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Gyrating Revolution Movement

the sun also revolves, in fact it revolves at different speeds depending on latitude.

Edited by Ranger
I draw the line at tripple posts

1 minute ago, BearBeaBeau said:

Explain to me how Marxism could work given the historic evidence to the contrary?

you triple posted just to bait me into an argument at 3 AM when pretty much every time that politics has been brought up recently you have posted an image of a dog covering their ears? maybe some other time

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I don't feel like having an intelligent debate right now, I'm hoping I can be tired in the next 30 minutes and go to sleep.

We get tangled up a lot sometimes. I'm so close to the front my ghost is active almost regardless.

Edit: Actually, that moment may be pretty soon, I'm feeling tired now.

Edited by Ranger