• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just realized I have another toe infection. If I can't turn this around fast enough, I might scream.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Unfortunately not. I can probably cry longer than I can scream

Edit: I'm hoping I can go to sleep and get a few more hours of rest. I can only sit on the tub watching YouTube for so long.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

you triple posted just to bait me into an argument at 3 AM when pretty much every time that politics has been brought up recently you have posted an image of a dog covering their ears? maybe some other time

this

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I managed to get some sleep, but this time my sleep was interrupted by a knocking sound coming from my door, except the sound was different from the sound that would actually come from someone knocking on my door, so maybe I just hallucinated it or something. it doesn't matter much anyway, since my alarm would have gone off in not too long

I had a dream about a video essay about a nonexistent TV show and how good it was. after watching the video essay though, it seems more like it was just an alright show that had a few really well done scenes. I also remembered thinking in the beginning of the dream "oh yeah, I've heard good things about this show. why haven't I watched it yet?" and then I learned that it had 4 seasons and I thought "oh, that's why"

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Some lucid dreaming channel posted a method I came up with before the video was posted lol, messing with your sleep schedule