[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

there is always some sort of reason for everything, but sometimes that reason is so well hidden that searching for it won't do any good

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

You fool yourself into believing it's a puppet instead of fooling yourself into believing it's a sentient person, so in that regard I guess you may fail if your goal is to make yourself believe it's a sentient person

Usually, there's subconscious reasons for your decisions of not believing. It might go against something else that you value more or anything really

Perhaps i valued miichu more than akai. How cruel

knowing more about yourself is rarely a bad idea, yes, but sometimes the search is so hard that there is next to no chance of finding a satisfying answer. one time my head suddenly felt as if it would fall off of my neck, and then it went away just as suddenly and never came back. I don't know how I would even begin to try to find a reason why that happened. the trail went cold before it even began

-Me

But who said you had to seek out satisfying answers? Life is best when you are just open for whatever change might come, no matter how unsatisfying the answers might be

why is life best when you are just open for whatever change might come? I only do things if I think that it is worth the opportunity cost; anything else it a waste of the little precious time in which I am alive

-Me

exactly, I can control myself, but not completely; I am constantly being pushed forwards in time. in order to make up for this deficit, I should make sure that in each slice of time I chose the best actions

-Me

Well I had my therapy appointment. An incredibly agitating waste of time. I don't know why I would ever expect anything different

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko