• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's really lucky that we have bumps on our faces like we do. otherwise it we would need much more cumbersome ways to get glasses to stay on our faces

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Not all meds or poeple who take meds lose any headmates.

One thing some of them do well is keep you grounded and thicken the barrier between real and ethereal.

I said before, I don't care what they are, they're great to have around. Maybe I'm so fooled I forgot how I was fooling myself. Maybe I was always a fool. Maybe I'm more of a fool each day. A happy, contented, lucky fool. I still don't see any downsides for me.

Idc if we're fooling ourselves. Miri and i are great feeling like two different people so yeah. Whatever we are

On LSD, antipyschotics are just nerfing devices for our God-like powers capable of erasing reality from existence. It's 'The Delusions of Haruhi Suzumiya' that popped up in my mind

Edited by Guest

Yeah, they could hurt us pretty badly. We already have enough with wanting to live in the same reality as normal people but brain deciding it's god. Which apparently it's pretty common in people with psychotic issues??? like, I thought it was a super specific thing to us lol, glad we're at least not alone but oof too. Either god or Jesus, doesn't really matter

Edited by Guest