[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

@ Switching/waking up fronting, one of my tulpas could front for three straight weeks, switch with another of my tulpas 15 minutes before bed, and the new fronter would wake up fronting. Not only does it vary by system, it also varies by experience.

I think there was one time not in the first year where the wrong person woke up fronting, and that was because we had quite literally switched minutes before going to bed. That will no longer mess us up most of the time though, not that we ever really do it.

The first year though, after we reached the tipping point where my tulpas could stay switched an entire day without getting super tired and could then front 24/7, going to sleep switched often meant in the hypnopompic (waking-up) state we would have to reaffirm (and also, could choose) who was fronting. So it might've been the person who had been fronting the entire previous day for just a moment before remembering someone else was supposed to be fronting, and then switching with them, though in that state we switched instantly/without any process. That was well before we'd opened our eyes though, honestly it's impressive switching was more powerful and remembered automatically upon waking than any lucid dreaming related techniques. But yeah, we haven't experienced that state in years now, it's fully seamless stay-switched at this point.

Also I just had a lucid dream, but this sentence is about all there is to say about it

Edit: The long version of having nothing to say about it https://community.tulpa.info/topic/11988-lumis-dreaming-thread-dreams-of-moon/?do=findComment&comment=329314

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

that website doesn't make any sense. where you are from shouldn't effect how you would pronounce IPA

That confused me too.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Interesting you made a mental image while dreaming, though, I think

I am not sure I have a mindspace while dreaming

Everything is just what is happening, I think. I can't imagine something as far as I know

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

16 minutes ago, TB said:

Interesting you made a mental image while dreaming, though, I think

Well look at you, pointing out the only detail of interest in that dream I didn't talk about...

I said the last time I tried imposing Flandre in a dream that I didn't think there was any mental space in dreams at all, theorizing that dreams literally already are happening within that space. While I'm pretty sure I got the vaguest image of Lucilyn in my head trying to impose her, I actually don't recall the experience well enough to say. But I might have been closer to creating a reality where Lucilyn was almost-but-not-quite imposed than I was to visualizing her alongside the dream. Either way, visualization/mindspace capacity is at least significantly reduced during dreams, if it's not gone entirely.

But yeah, hopefully it's like comforting for you or something to know that when we randomly find ourselves in a lucid dream, we're at the same obstacle of not having good dream control. Or maybe the comforting part is that we're not remotely afraid we won't be able to get past it with practice. I just need to get to practice more than one time every ~3 months at random

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I should see if I can investigate mental imagery in future dreams more and see if I can get anything to happen with it

And oh no, I wouldn't feel bad if you had better dream control than me. I want you to succeed and experience what you want, that would make me happy

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I didn't mean because you could hypothetically be better than me, I just meant in a "They're struggling with this too and don't seem worried" way

Yeah, this has just cemented even harder that I really don't need any other reality checking techniques, or possibly even induction techniques. All I need is to create vivid dreams, and the rest falls into place