• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only thing I had to look up to cheat with was how to color in Blender, and it was kinda hard to figure out from watching a blurry time-lapsed video of something more complicated..

(Quoting for this page)

Edit: Lol, if you click Expand before opening the spoiler tags it totally breaks, at least on dark theme. Open one of the spoilers before clicking Expand on the quote

16 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Two hours later: I have officially made the first thing I've ever made in Blender

(big images)

Reveal hidden contents

Pyonta!

2PNLSaO.png

Reveal hidden contents

YVgh1yy.png

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

43 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Edit: Lol, if you click Expand before opening the spoiler tags it totally breaks, at least on dark theme. Open one of the spoilers before clicking Expand on the quote

interestingly, this glitch doesn't seem to happen on mobile on desktop mode

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Wow my head hurts, it stopped hurting as badly an hour ago after taking ibuprofen but now it hurts just as much again

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

lol @ picture

Getting up and walking around helped I guess, but I'll probably just go to sleep soon

So, about the thing I made - that was made entirely in Blender's "Edit Mode" where you work directly with vertices, giving it a very point-A-to-point-B look, or I guess you could just say polygonal. Most of the things I intend to do will be done in "Sculpt Mode" though, which is much smoother and done organically with brushes and tools. However, there's complex interplay between the polygons behind the scenes and those brushes in Sculpt Mode, far beyond my understanding right now apparently since I can't make anything work between the modes.

But just wanted to put that out there, I could make a face right now in Sculpt Mode and it wouldn't look polygonal at all, probably. But I also don't know the normal method of coloring/texturing yet, what I did was an in-Blender-only trick in Edit Mode with vertices' faces

Edited by Luminesce