[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I took a walk, and while walking, I was somewhat startled by seeing what appeared to be something I could only describe as a troll, like from fantasy, climbing up a steep hill. It was so bizarre, and I had never seen anything like it. I was wondering if I was seeing a child, and just misunderstanding what I was seeing. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was just a cat, and found it a little funny. Weird that I saw something so incorrectly.

Upon even closer inspection, it was actually two deer. Dear me.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were they deer or fawns?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

i havent been working on my tulpa much but i have a folder with images and notes for her and ive been telling myself that as long as i dont delete it my tulpa is still there, idk why but it just feels like my tulpa is still here

26 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Were they deer or fawns?

Fawns actually I believe. They were small and had no antlers

25 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

it was actually a troll using illusion magic

That explains how my first sighting was so different

10 minutes ago, toiki said:

i havent been working on my tulpa much but i have a folder with images and notes for her and ive been telling myself that as long as i dont delete it my tulpa is still there, idk why but it just feels like my tulpa is still here

I too have these things. I wish you well

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, TB said:

Fawns actually I believe. They were small and had no antlers

That's weird, I thought a mother doe might be close by.

1 hour ago, toiki said:

I have my own folder of images I use as my pfp or art we made of me.

Why do you think your tulpa is missing?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

While walking I also tried seeing if I could switch for a bit or something. Felt like Rena was inside me, but after a bit it got very uncomfortable and the body started twitching, and she came out. I didn't imagine myself moving outside though

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

TF2's been fun the last couple days, only one bot-type kicked quickly and lots of active players.

Spoiler

Vp1h5p1.png

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Oh, and I'm getting Bravely Second tomorrow, because my brother started playing my old copy of Bravely Default and we figured it'd be worth getting the sequel (and later, the threequel, for Switch)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.