[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

your body is like a car; it was a good replacement for getting everywhere by horse, but by this point is outdated and doing more harm than good

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

They're too powerful

They are wondering why Rena and I haven't visited the wonderland in so long to fight them, and now are coming for us

10 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I assume you're writing it again but, I don't require a response unless you're still just trying to figure things out. I'm probably going to respond with some more car metaphor if so..

Oh, well yeah I am still trying to figure things out. I addressed the car analogy, and don't think I agree with it much with the way it is, so if you think there is another way to put it in my thread that changes my mind about it, that would be interesting. I am not sure how much we disagree about tulpamancy experientially and whatever the lack of understanding/disagreement is, seems to be particularly nuanced, or something. Anyway I won't go into it here since it is there

As for now, I think I need a nap or something

I am pooped

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Ughh what have I done... I thought it wasn't posting, but I was on a different page posting it many times, I am sorry

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

4 hours ago, Luminesce said:

jesus christ imagine how easy it would be to have a functioning sleeping schedule if this weren't every single day of our lives (this "our" is intended to refer to a LOT of people)

Bear, you have no idea how lucky you are

I'm not sure I understood this in context, but thanks? I always have vivid dreams in nap time. Lately they're often about being a colonist in Rimworld.

my Ar Tonelico 2 game is telling me that it can't save because there are no memory cards inserted, but there very much are memory cards inserted :/

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

47 minutes ago, BearBeaBeau said:

I'm not sure I understood this in context, but thanks? I always have vivid dreams in nap time. Lately they're often about being a colonist in Rimworld.

No, I was talking about how lucky you are to not wake up groggy and wanting to stay in bed. That's every single day for me an always has been, and it's why I can't help but sleep in and ruin my schedule

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

More or less, though the human brain experiences tons of distortions in the flow of time, you should also be able to learn about those processes too

("Time flies when you're having fun" and "A watched pot never boils" being examples of non-focus speeding up time, and focus slowing down time)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.