[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I am talking about the games, yes. Particularly the first 3, as that is all I have played. I didn't know it was a name of a medicine either

Edit: I accidently lied. I played enter the dragonfly, too, but I guess that memory was suppressed

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spyro is a common shortening of spironolactone, at least it is in circles where it is brought up enough to allow for a shortened name

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Never heard Spyro refer to a medicine before. I have heard it refer to a Spy-Pyro in TF2, although the meaning is often lost because people think of the dragon.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I guess that it's because most of the people who are currently active in this thread are cis. spyro is 1 of the 3 commonly used antiandrogens for MTF HRT, so most transfems at least know the name

-Me

I think I've seen it spelled both ways. I don't know why it is sometimes spelled with a y though. and i suppose that it is possible that I'm just misremembering

-Me

Now I'm done watching the official Blender tutorials, it's time to look up the actual tutorials I need, and hopefully I'll have time left in the day to actually make what I want to make with this information

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

So, today in Blender: I sculpted a torso and arms below a sphere in 45 seconds with the Snake Hook tool that looked pretty good

Then I spent 1.5 hours trying to modify it to have better proportions and had only marginal success

Then I spent 1.25 hours trying to get Texture Paint mode to work, ie well over an hour of trying to draw a black line, and it went so unbelievably poorly I'm kind of in disbelief that a program can be this hard to use (and also my final attempt to unwrap a UV map for the slightly-squashed-sphere caused Texture Paint to immediately freeze/crash the program when I clicked to paint)

I'm more or less immune to losing motivation to do something because of a negative experience or such, my motivation needs to be changed by a reassessment of effort required or just dull over time I guess - but I don't even know how to process this. The moment I stray from copying a tutorial's creation exactly (which I've never actually done so maybe that has problems too), everything breaks and requires immense research to overcome. 

That's not really.. quantifiable, as far as long-term effort required goes, because presumably nothing should go wrong in the first place when I'm following what tutorials told me to do. So instead of demotivated, I'm just perplexed, I guess?

My last thought before giving up for the night was "Anyone who created early video games with primitive software must have been living gods", which doesn't bode well for me/my expectations, being a non-god with non-primitive software. 

Hey Miri, maybe to get over your god complex you should try learning Blender, that should teach you your place as a lowly mortal.

Edited by Luminesce

Oh boy, I can assure you lack of skills won't take it away. After all, i am just a normal person, not a top scientist working at CERN.

This was Miri btw

Edited by Guest