• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to go to pure illusion you need to have someone who you are very close with to travel with, and the two of you need to be emotionally synchronized, and you need an amorphous shard. once you have all of those things, you just need to jump into a hole with the person you are traveling with. once you are in pure illusion, from what I can gather it is mostly luck about whether or not you will find the portal that can lead you to the deepest level of pure illusion. there is a machine that can open up the portal to the deepest layer of pure illusion within someone, but I think that that got broken, and even if it didn't it is all the way in japan

once you are in the deepest level of pure illusion, you should be able to switch, though you won't necessarily be switching with Miri. also, be careful not to fix anything or change it from how it was before, because doing such a thing will permanently change the identity of whoever's pure illusion you are in, and it won't change it in a good way, because people weren't designed to be perfect

technically it is possible to go to pure illusion on your own, but only 2 entities have been able to do that, the first one being Mimi, who was able to do it because she controls pure illusion and is pretty much a god, and the other one was Uexküll, who doesn't really have any explanation for why he was able to do it, but my best bet would be that his weird interactions with pure illusion probably have something to do with him being a rabbit, because every other character that we see going to pure illusion is a human

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me