• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

worms and caterpillars are alright to crawl on me though, because they are slow. what is really concerning is when a bug crawls on me and then I lose track of it, because then I don't know what it is doing to me or what I might be doing to it. if a bug is on me, then I have a certain responsibility to try not to squish it, and I cannot fulfill that responsibility if I don't know where the bug is

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

What sort of job is 'gardening'?

As in looking after public greens?

That's a terrible job here literally for mentally disabled, long-term unemployed and unskilled migrants. It's hard work outside picking weeds and raking leaves and not well paid. You only get the worst people because no one wants to do it, even at botanical gardens. Unless you have some rich noble hiring you as their personal gardener for their estate I couldn't imagine doing this.

I'd like to have a personal gardener though as I have a very large garden which is too much for me to handle alone but unfortunately I am not a rich noble.

I like to just look at ants and other bugs as they go about their business. it gives me a strange sense of sonder, except that it isn't so much a realization that other people have lives of their own, but more about the general immensity and complexity of the world. even though I am physically much bigger than them, watching bugs reminds me how small I am

-Me

37 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

What sort of job is 'gardening'?

As in looking after public greens?

That's a terrible job here literally for mentally disabled, long-term unemployed and unskilled migrants. It's hard work outside picking weeds and raking leaves and not well paid. You only get the worst people because no one wants to do it, even at botanical gardens. Unless you have some rich noble hiring you as their personal gardener for their estate I couldn't imagine doing this.

I'd like to have a personal gardener though as I have a very large garden which is too much for me to handle alone but unfortunately I am not a rich noble.

Belittles gardner's, complains about how little they're paid and how awful the job is, then wants to hire one to do his dirty work.

[Ashley and Bear agree] That level of hippocracy is enviable.

well what they said implied that it isn't so bad if a rich noble is your employer, and the reason why they aren't hiring someone is because they are not a rich noble, so I don't see that as being hypocritical at all

-Me

The dream is working for a "rich noble", the best expected case is working in a greenhouse somewhere or maybe a university, and the basic expectation is mowing lawns and stuff for businesses, I guess.

Everything in the world that needs doing has a job behind it, though. I don't know how to get to those positions, but clearly people do

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

well what they said implied that it isn't so bad if a rich noble is your employer, and the reason why they aren't hiring someone is because they are not a rich noble, so I don't see that as being hypocritical at all

If you also presume they'll be treated with respect and paid well?