[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

>when you're incapable of spelling and the correct use of apostrophes yet feel entitled to bully host who's the kindest person you'll ever come across

spacer.png

If you weren't a bear I'd be mad.

But serially, even being a gardener in the greenhouse of a botanical garden isn't that cool. In fact it gets reeeally hot in summer. Host's been there, done that voluntarily as a student. The unskilled positions are literally for retards, same as outdoors. No one in their right mind wants to do that, they have huge problems with apprentices for that reason. Career options are - limited. For the better jobs you need botanical knowledge and experience with growing plants or you'll mess up everything. Something rare outside of academia nowadays. There are some really chill and well-paid positions in management but you need top tier good connections to get in there in Germany. You're basically a civil servant then.

Super Girls don't cry

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Ido doubles down and drags civil servants down with her*

I can respect that level of hubris from you.

1 hour ago, Ido said:

There are some really chill and well-paid positions in management but you need top tier good connections

[Ashley] Bear has one of those and then one of the 'service' type where he's treated like a retard and gets no respect, but it's also cush except for the drama. 

[Bear] the contrast keeps me humble. You could say I'm the humblest, the best humbler. One is highly technical the other is... not.  But they have the same hours and pay the same, how can you figure that's possible? Because I know the owners, one of them especially well. Technically there are only two paid employees. We tried to hire more but everyone else sucks and have "expectations of work conditions." HA!

I was stuck in a weird place while lying down where I would be thinking about something casually, and then become aware I was thinking, but it would result in everything I was thinking about vanishing, no longer remember what had thought at all, but just that thinking was occurring. I think similar things have happened before, but it went on a lot longer than I recall it ever had before

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I drag everyone down with me, you should know Mr. Bear.

Still that's not what I meant. None of these people get treated without respect or 'like' retards here, the only ones you get to do those state sponsored jobs literally are disabled to the point that some were sent home on full pay so they at least wouldn't cause damage. Not that it mattered anyway. It's government money.

Knowing the owners 'that' well has it advantages but it also comes with a lot of responsibilities. The civil servants here are pretty much appointed until retirement, bear zero responsibilities and literally cannot get fired unless they kill someone on their job. It's a world of its own.

Super Girls don't cry

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

when you say "retard", do you mean an autistic person or just someone who is taken advantage of by society?

I was using a socially unacceptable term that was commonly used 20 years ago to mean someone who can't be expected to understand anything. Very condescending. Common synonyms: Dullard, idiot, stupid, fool. There are many others.

What was originally coined as retarded was a technical term they have since replaced with 'dull' having an IQ less than 60. 60-80 is 'dull normal' if 80-120 is normal and 120-140 is 'bright' while over 140 is typically genious.

There are finer scales. 'Mentally Retarded' was reserved at one point for those unfortunate individuals who could not evem be expected to take care of their owm hygiene or do simple work.

"Retard strength" was also used against those who appear weak by size or build but have surprisingly good fighting and wrestling strengths.

1 hour ago, Ido said:

I drag everyone down with me, you should know Mr. Bear.

Still that's not what I meant. None of these people get treated without respect or 'like' retards here, the only ones you get to do those state sponsored jobs literally are disabled to the point that some were sent home on full pay so they at least wouldn't cause damage. Not that it mattered anyway. It's government money.

Knowing the owners 'that' well has it advantages but it also comes with a lot of responsibilities. The civil servants here are pretty much appointed until retirement, bear zero responsibilities and literally cannot get fired unless they kill someone on their job. It's a world of its own.

We have them too. Both my jobs are very secure but the second one has planned obsolescence and an exit strategy that is already happening. Though there won't be any big buyout, I won't have to worry about retirement as much.

It's a lot of work though.

Edited by BearBeaBeau

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Did you read that one reddit post about how amazing gardening is? Just a wild guess, and I don't know how to find it again, but it was very popular in some thread.

Actually no, I don't use reddit much.

7 hours ago, Miichu said:

How much do they pay tho... I mean, a chilling job is good but if you're gonna struggle with economy, what's the point? I know nothing about gardening

Not much but more than what I'm living on now, which is enough for me to be comfortable. And that's all that I really care about when it comes to money.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

7 hours ago, Yakumo said:

What sort of job is 'gardening'?

As in looking after public greens?

I just used the general term because the education can lead to many different paths, I'm probably going to look into the florist path so that I can work at flower shops and stuff, or the path that leads to actual garden work growing food or flowers at a bigger garden. The path to taking care of public greenery is a separate one, I'm not into that at all.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

1 hour ago, BearBeaBeau said:

What was originally coined as retarded was a technical term they have since replaced with 'dull' having an IQ less than 60.

really? I was always told that it was an outdated and derogatory word synonymous with autistic. if what you are saying is the case, then where does the autism connection come in?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me