• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah. and then you notice that your legs are walking, but you aren't walking them, they are just going on their own to wherever you're supposed to go and you are just along for the ride, and so you stop walking just to make sure that you have the ability to stop walking, but then you just stopped walking before you got to your destination and in order to get to your destination you have to start walking again, but that would mean giving up control of your legs again. you want to start walking in a different direction to show your legs that you are in control, but you need to get to your destination and so you end up giving in to your legs and letting them walk you there

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I often walk weirdly, be it with just a strange gait or walking backwards or whathaveyou. I do it because then my legs wouldn't walk me but I would be walking my legs. unfortunately my legs got so use to it that they became able to walk me no matter what strange walk I was doing. so now I just walk backwards a lot and I don't think about it until I notice people around me telling me that I am doing something strange with their body language, and then I remember the strange thing that I am doing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I used to walk moving my hips weirdly and miri was so embarrassed she didn't want me to front. Now she complains i walk similar to her.