[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I wonder. Keep me updated if you ever see any progress in this, it's not something I have experience-of-others'-experiences with.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that other people whose experiences line up very closely to mine have said that they started dissociating much less after starting HRT at least

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

ย 

ย 
"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

GER just in general

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hard to split my time between Bravely Second, 3D modeling and the general nothingness I like to do, like watch Youtube or play random games like TF2 or Deep Rock Galactic

ย 

feels like I'm not getting any of them done

I don't understand how people can simultaneously believe in the law of non-contradiction and the law of excluded middle

ย 

the law of non contradiction states "2 contradictory things cannot both be true"

the law of excluded middle states "all things are either true or untrue"

ย 

if you assume that the sentence "this sentence is false" is false, then it is true, and if you assume that it is true, then it is false. therefore the sentence must either be simultaneously true and false (violating the law of non contradiction), or the sentence is neither true or false (violating the law of excluded middle), therefore, these 2 laws are contradictory, which means that, according to the law of non contradiction, they cannot both be true

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

ย 

ย 
"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

"All things are either true or untrue" is clearly a stupid rule. Don't know who came up with that one, but they didn't try very hard to see if it always holds up

8 hours ago, Miichu said:

Twin dragons, I like it

๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿฒย 

ย 

Being self-conscious about walking is weird we like to be on auto-pilot. I walk like a tired retail boy, and Jaina got that stray dog strut. I'm kinda jealous.ย 

ย 

๐Ÿค” Haven't really examined gender stuff too much beyond I identify as a straight boy but I don't care about things people expect me to care about. Cars, sports, alcohol, etc. My hobbies include sleep, games, and food.ย 

ย 

Jaina is still figuring out her details. Might be bicurious, I honestly can't tell. She just likes people more than I do. She says as long as I share, she's happy. ๐Ÿ˜„

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]