[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Come to think of it, wouldn't backwards facing legs mean it would be genetically advantageous to have two faces, two chests, etc? That's a lot of changes, and... How exactly should your back bend with an extra pair of legs?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think being able to bend forward is part of running, and if your back can't bend with your run you could hurt yourself?

This is an assumption, I don't have proof for this.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

well the reason why it's difficult to bend backwards is just because you lose your balance, otherwise it's really not so bad. if you have backwards legs, losing your balance shouldn't be a problem

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I'm not sure about that. I don't think the spine is designed to bend backwards as much as easily, even if you are laying down so you can't fall I don't think you can bend backwards nearly as much as forward. Also your spine is in your back, where as the front you have the open space of your stomach that can pinch. Your back can't pinch like that

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

you can't bend back as much, sure, but it's not like you need to double over on yourself to run. in fact, bending forwards too much makes it more difficult to breath, and thus more difficult to run

-Me

Broke: Two legs
Woke: Four legs, two forwards facing and two backwards facing
Ascended: Eight legs facing outwards allowing for movement in all directions and turning you into a badass spider and deadly kicking machine.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

where would you put 8 legs? at that point you would need to seriously reconstruct the entire body to make room for that many legs

-Me

I think there is already serious reconstruction for 2 pairs, but yeah that would be a lot more. I'm fine with turning, or if I had to run backwards to only go at the speed I can doing that. I would not feel comfortable sprinting full speed backwards. I don't see a benefit to it. Maybe if one could have byakugan so you can see behind yourself, though there is still a blind spot but I think it'd be enough to get around without having to turn your head around

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko