[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

if you only used 2 of your legs to move, you could use your other legs to change your center of mass of stability, like a tail

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A two legged leg tail may serve as more of a hindrance than an aid just for being really heavy and having restricted movement. Tails are made out of a different type of bone than legs, which allows them to be more easily folded. Unless our legs became really strong tails, they would be a nuisance, and by that point... Why not opt for a leg tail instead of fuss over getting another pair of legs?

Spoiler

image.png.bd611700df32ea821c32aace2bb2b0e8.png

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

well when I try to hop around on one foot, I can use my other leg to balance myself pretty well, so I don't see why it would change if you tried the same thing but with more legs

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I wouldn't want to be hunched all the time, it wouldn't be good for your spine. Backpacks are already bad for spine, now it'd be like that all the time. People would probably opt for just always using all 4 legs to move, and it would be clunkier and take up more space but would be the easiest way to move if we were like that, and they would probably be pulled up if we had to run, but overall that would be slower because of the weight

Also my old therapist would have long silences and not talk much. This new one talks constantly to the point it is hard to say anything without interrupting

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Thankfully it's easier to get 'em to shut up when they talk too much than to get the silent types to knock off the act. I recommend the classic "Yes, and." As in, when they briefly pause just to look for your face to make sure you're listening, say some vague affirmation that you're paying attention, then IMMEDIATELY start talking so that it's now your turn. Not just one sentence, keep talking until you're done talking and it's their turn now. 

As in:

"-and so that's why having good coping skills helps with finding work and keeping work. It's really good-- (brief pause of looking at you)"

"Yeah, I agree, so that's why I was happy with myself when lately I.... (etc, don't stop here)" 

If you just go "Yeah, I agree", it's still their turn. And if you go, "Yeah, I agree, I was happy with myself lately with coping skills," the more perceptive ones might let you keep talking/ask questions but I know the type you're talking about, and they will not let it be your turn if you just say one sentence, they'll hop right back into their lecture. 

It's not just therapist-types, I've had some friends like that. Good friends, mind you- people that liked me and I liked them, but they just would not give up their turns in the conversation unless you actively just decided "Alright, I'm talking now" for yourself. And I've had friends on the other side of things, too, that need lots of prompting and hardly say more than a sentence at a time, and it's still not really an issue either way, it's just personal differences. 

Me, well, I go on and on. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

that talk about getting more and more legs and ascending to divinity is worryingly reminiscent of Bloodborne's obsession with eyes

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.