[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I like watching speedrun explanation videos, I was sucked in to lowest percent explaining the Twilight Princess low percent speedrun that takes forever because of one specific glitch

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

interesting. I wonder if people are more likely to click on videos like that because the awkward language makes them stand out more

Pattern recognition and conditioning, videos with that title are innately more appealing looking to people who liked other videos in that format (and that's why I recommended the name change, to help with the video's popularity)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I feel bad for channels like Veritasium- cool name, great name to sum up the channel, hard to remember. I can't even spell it right half the time.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Technically it's those channels' faults for choosing names that are hard to remember. But Veritasium isn't that hard, and along with kurzgesagt, I assume you'll still find them if you search for their names misspelled. 

(yep, just searched "kugesat" on Youtube and the first result is kurzgesagt)

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

That reminds me of search term bombing videos...

That's actually kind of genius, why restrict your name to something easy to spell when people can still find it through a misspelling.

Good night

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I finally beat Bravely Second. It was nice, I appreciated the story-wrapping-up as much as I did the rest of the game. 94 hours by the end, though I skipped the final bonus dungeon/sub-story because I was short on time after Minecraft today.

After loading my save post-game, the Save/Rest NPC gave me another bot friend to summon as they have a few times throughout the game, "It seems you're a little lonely. Why don't I help you out?", and the bot-friend's pre-made status message (something players can write for their profiles) said "Dreams of sleep."

How bizarre is that? For those of you that know our system well enough to know what I mean, anyway. I'm not sure I've ever reality checked with such expectation to be dreaming (while awake) before. Nice opportunity to practice our new reality-check-followup protocol.

... Hmm, well, it's done, isn't it? As for Minecraft, I had the thought "Even if I play for 8 hours straight in a day, there's still another 8 hours to dedicate to Blender.", so I don't plan on letting it get in the way. Only 2 (maybe 3) of my friends are playing and they're not taking it super seriously anyways.

Well, good night. I guess everything starts tomorrow after all.

good morning to you too ^^

the onyx system key:

Samuel - Host

Dr. Wee - 11/25/20

Wisp - 12/??/20

Katie - 1/6/21

Sunny - 2/9/21

Izzy - 4/14/21

Freddy - 1/2/22

Good morning

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread