[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I guess, but I just feel there are plenty of times where your morals don't make as much sense to other people, like in other cultures. It wouldn't be fair to call them "wrong" IMO, at least in the very light examples I'm thinking of

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't want you to ask that because I'm too lazy to really think of good ones, but I just meant more like "it's {not} okay to keep students after school as punishment for poor performance" rather than "literally killing and eating dogs", but the non-light examples still apply too

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

well I think that in that situation, outside of special circumstances (like students having something really important, time sensitive things to do after school (which, come to think of it, such a punishment could make a lot of kids miss the bus, but lets set that aside for now) or schools keeping students for a very long time), there is only so much harm that can be done, so even if it doesn't give much of a benefit, it is still not all that reprehensible. whether the wrong answer is wrong or simply unoptimal is just a matter of semantics

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Whether it's wrong or simply suboptimal, either way it's clear that there are improvements that can and should be made. B.E.A.R.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

What's BEAR, is that like DARE?

(edited)

I think a group's morality can be wrong even internally for themselves. They can all agree on what they think is right and act in that fashion, and that behavior lead to their suffering unwittingly. I guess it would be my opinion and my morality, but maximizing satisfaction of all and minimizing suffering of all simultaneously, is the general basis for what I consider to be morality. A group that teaches you will burn in a lake of fire for eternity for offending a super powered being by existing and doing normal non harmful things, is something that causes harm all around for themselves, even if they all relish in the idea and think it is good and correct. There are probably many other examples of people doing things they all consider moral together and all being worse off for it

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Meaning itself is never actually objective, being only created exclusively by humans (as far as we know thus far), so no morality can be objective either. That's kind of all the more I care to say on the subject, I'm getting a little tired of it

Meaning technically can't be objective I guess, though I don't find it that useful to think about whether it should or shouldn't be objective. Morality exists to benefit experience of living creatures, and discussing whether or not an action is somehow good based on the fiber of the universe doesn't really help people get along better as far as I can tell

And sorry you are tired of it. I wasn't originally going to say anything but I ended up doing so I guess. I guess it can be annoying when it is talked about since it is a subject that seems to generate spite and upset people

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

There's just a handful of very obvious facts, that are annoying to have to put to words and reaffirm again as if they're worth discussing

Actual morality is far more interesting to discuss than the concept of morality itself