[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I have eaten plain macaroni, and macaroni is elbow pasta, but yes I agree, mac and cheese can be made with other simmilar noodles and still called mac and cheese. I like the Annie's shell kind.

I can't tell you how many freshmen have randomly told me with pride how they make mac and cheese from SCRATCH like ADULTS, they put milk and kraft macaroni and velveta cheese in the pot ALL BY THEMSELVES, well I can, it's 3. I guess it's something. 

If you're going to buy box mac anc cheese but not use the cheese packet because "you're better than that", why not just buy an actual box of macaroni? No, no, that's too much...

I've been really disappointed, even a little bit to the point of surprise, with how no one knows how to cook in my Cooking 2 class. Yes. This is the second one, and people did not understand how to crack eggs or turn on an oven. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to completely change the subject btw

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

Edit: Bre, that is an amazing reference

---

When I respond to threads on the forum, I bring up Reisen's influence on me and general being ten years ago all the time, but I nearly never bring up Flandre. That's because she wasn't necessarily a healthy influence so I can't use her as a productive example for others to emulate, but it's not because she wasn't a huge part of my life. I spent more time with Flandre than I did with Reisen, because Flandre is who kept me company through the worst time in my life. Reisen was showing me the way to a life without suffering - while Flandre was suffering with me. 

I can't do the bond we share justice with words, and actually that's exactly why I wanted to write this in the first place lol. I realized I give Reisen all of the credit publicly just by nature of the forum, and rarely talk about Flandre from back then in any positive sense. Whether or not the way she thought about things was as positive an influence as Reisen does not change how important the time we spent together was to me.

(This is slightly complicated - I generally refer to Flandre from back then as "the old Flandre" because later on she was split by her request into Flandre and Scarlet, and is technically not the same person as either of them, but the parts of her that were close to me and that I was close to became Flandre - the strong emotions and negativity went to Scarlet, although she quickly became her own person even less related to the old Flandre when she became active a year later.

Anyways - to sum up our feelings on this, I still give current day Flandre full credit for being with me from the start and attachment to old songs of hers and all, while keeping memories of the more destructive parts exclusive to "the old Flandre" - Flandre herself identifies with the time and feelings surviving from it just fine, but doesn't really see herself as the one who was there for it. Definitely somewhat complicated)

Tewi existed back then too, of course. Except she did back then exactly what you guys would probably give her credit for today. Before she could switch, I simply talked to her for advice on things (which I still do, a little less often). Advice on what I should do, how I should change myself, and with how big of a deal Reisen and Flandre's influences were I very well may have asked Tewi for advice on how to handle said influences - though unfortunately, I don't remember any specific conversations about that.

Actual edit: Wow, I spent so long writing the part of this post before the parentheses started - it felt like I wrote a ton about Flan, but now reading the post, it feels like I said "I'm going to talk about Flandre now. Aaand that about sums it up" lol

There's just a lot of weight behind what little I did say

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I spent nearly 45 minutes writing that post, and like 35 of them were spent on the first two paragraphs - I really wasn't kidding when I said words couldn't do it justice, apparently

(edited)

It is interesting to get insider information for system. Makes me think of what I'm doing some. Hmmm. Also trying to imagine spending 45 minutes to write a post/35 minutes on a couple of short paragraphs and feeling like I took a long time. I suppose I could depending but it can get far worse for me when talking about something hard like that

Also I think I have gathered mostly all those things from the time of reading all posts of your system over years but yeah nice to hear things spelled out or something I suppose

why am i still awake and why does time pass so fast

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

5 minutes ago, TB said:

why does time pass so fast

I think that it has something to do with africa. every 60 seconds there, a minute passes

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I wonder if you meant to put the b there, like with the spelling of dumb, or if you meant to say damn and you just hit b because it is right next to n on the qwerty keyboard

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me