• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will nightgood become the next LOTPW meme? Find out next time on LOTPW ball Z!!!

It would be really weird if LOTPW was a tv show in some way shape or form. Don't ask why I thought of that, the thought just came out of nowhere.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Lumi's blender arc may be the next season.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

Is it strange to like having official statements about everything? I wanna go back to the psych nurses and get them to give me a gender diagnosis thing just so that it's stated somewhere "official", somehow makes it more of a thing. Also enables me to get my tits removed if I want to, gonna test how that feels with a binder first 'cause truth be told I'm not that fond of these and being able to go topless would be awesome lmao

Aaaanyway how's everyone doing? I somehow lost the whole evening and it's suddenly 2 am.

Edited by CM

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022