[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I just find it endlessly amusing that bank robber attire is mandatory when I go to deposit money. Humanity is a silly place.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, what?

Do you mean the stereotypical black and white stripes?

Oh nevermind, it didn't even register bank robbers wore masks to conceal their identity. The idea of wearing a mask has become normalized to me, I'm going to struggle when they're not required anymore.

I look forward to the memes of people social distancing when they don't need too

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

13 minutes ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

Wait, what?

Do you mean the stereotypical black and white stripes?

Oh nevermind, it didn't even register bank robbers wore masks to conceal their identity. The idea of wearing a mask has become normalized to me, I'm going to struggle when they're not required anymore.

I look forward to the memes of people social distancing when they don't need too

Yup the masks. I was in the crowd that was self-conscious about face masks and was unnerved a bit to see them around. Amazing what you get used to.

I understand my grandparents SO much better after all this. Maybe their parents I dunno. Hording supplies, pinching pennies, taking no opportunity for granted, no job beneath them and so on. 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

I like to hoard money, but I'm not going to promise I'm a real scrooge. I like going over when giving gifts but otherwise I am very conservative about what I do or don't buy.

I always have money when I need it, and frankly I still spend a lot of money. College applications, medical bills, my mom's medication that one time because she was too lazy to buy it herself. I'm terrified one day I'll need to spend a lot of money for something and so far that fear has been justified.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

2 minutes ago, Cat_ShadowGriffin said:

I like to hoard money, but I'm not going to promise I'm a real scrooge. I like going over when giving gifts but otherwise I am very conservative about what I do or don't buy.

I always have money when I need it, and frankly I still spend a lot of money. College applications, medical bills, my mom's medication that one time because she was too lazy to buy it herself. I'm terrified one day I'll need to spend a lot of money for something and so far that fear has been justified.

You can be both paranoid AND correct at the same time. Completely understandable. I also splurge around gift time. 

I never used to save cash but I got into the weird quirk of saving it in my lockbox since I fell off actually taking it to the bank and I almost exclusively pay with my card now. 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

It's gotten pretty windy here

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

(edited)

Oo, I just messed around with the program PureRef, and it's amazing! It didn't explain very much, but if you right click and go to Settings and then Key Bindings (and there's a few tabs within that), you can see all of the things it can do. I dragged some images (Ctrl+Shift+A to toggle Always On Top mode helps a lot) into it, moved them around and resized them, and then found out you can make the program invisible (Overlay mode, Ctrl+Y), still move images around just on your screen, and then make it so you can click straight through them or the window like it's not even there! (Transparent To Mouse mode, Ctrl+T)

Those two things are pretty tricky since you can lose the ability to interact with the window - if you click on the program icon on the taskbar, even if the window is invisible or unclickable, you can use either Ctrl+Y or Ctrl+T shortcuts because clicking the icon focuses the window, or even more fancily, if you hover your mouse over the icon the preview window has a few buttons to toggle these things (including the Always On Top option)

Such a super cool program! Highly recommend to ALL artists!

Edited by Reisen

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

It honestly seems like it might be fun just to use it to put a picture on your screen at all times that you can click through, lol

But yes, we'd seen tons of people recommend PureRef for reference images so we wrote it down in our Blender/3D notes, but our CGBoost course just had a video on it (that I haven't actually watched yet lol) and it reminded me we installed it but never messed with it