[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Whew, that was an experience. So I went to bed because I was shaky and cold, and I stopped shaking once I got warm - got up an hour later when my mom got home to ask her if she felt okay, and I got shaky again, because I was cold lol. Suffice to say I love the cold and I was absolutely just sick.

The real fun was when I tried to go back to bed again, though. I took a couple tylenols and tried to go to sleep, and then I got unbearably hot. First my neck got too hot with the blanket touching it, and then slowly I ended up 100% not under the blankets, and every part of my body felt like it was sunburned if I touched another part. I didn't really sleep very well for like 2-3 hours, when it became bearable, and like 6 hours into the night it went back to just a general super light soreness everywhere and like a 5% headache.

I feel "great" now that I'm up 10 hours later. Very bearable light soreness everywhere that doesn't get worse with pressure, and still like a 5% headache, nothing bad.

The hilarious part is my brother and mom were totally fine, including the no soreness on our arms whatsoever (can still move my arm around just fine, not sore at all). There's like a 20% chance in my mind that it was actually the really gross burger king I ate. Either way, I've decided to swear off BK and similar fast foods that only make me feel bad after eating them.

Fast food or restaurants that make me feel good are absolutely still on the table, though. I crave In-n-out

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh wow. That's quite the ordeal. I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm still a total trash panda and will eat junk food but I'm certainly not going to defend fast food. 😄 If you can stay away then good for you. 👍 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I've eaten plenty of fast food and NEVER gotten anything worse than a headache from it, so I'm still assuming it was just my body dealing with the vaccine.

But there's always that tiny chance...

Oh, and I don't actually feel "great", obviously. My whole body still feels slightly heavy, and there is a very light soreness over the whole thing, and 5% of a headache. But it's no big deal at all

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I always wonder when I get the bad rumblies. From what you said it sounds like you got fever and chills as a reaction plus the soreness from the vaccine. Most bad food stuff for me is gastrointestinal. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Yeah, my stomach obviously didn't feel good because no part of me felt good, but it wasn't even rumbly or anything, which is why I'm calling it a 20% chance. It'd be a full 60% or so if my stomach alone was acting up at any point, and it'd be pretty funny if they both made me sick.

Yeah

Two of my friends who got their (also J&J) vaccines after us say they had bad chills all night starting around midnight, so there's a chance my brother or mom did not have a good night lol. Dunno why mine started 6 hours earlier

Edited by Luminesce

I took a nap, apparently I still had a fever a few hours after waking up, hopefully it's gone now

Oh, I forgot to mention, neither my mom nor brother were affected at all. So strange considering he's between the ages of me and our two friends who all got chills and fevers, I guess it is just totally random how your body reacts

Edited by Luminesce

I have really been hearing that younger people get more reactions than older people. 

I just signed up for CPS/First Aid certification through the local community college. It was a really good deal. I was looking at getting it through the Red Cross but it was like 180 bucks. Through the CC it was 65 dollars and I happen to know, if you have financial troubles there are all sorts of ways to get waivers, grants, payment plans, discounts. 

I wanted it because I've been applying for jobs that want you to have it, camp counselor-y types of positions. 

When I was younger I also took a few enrichment-type classes through the CC in the summer, partly because since my mother worked there we got discounts, partly just to have something to do. I taught myself how to knit on pencils and kite string early one summer, so my mom signed me up for a knitting class. I really think they're good, I feel like it's underutilized among young people. I remember younger kids getting signed up for stuff like that by their parents- when I took that knitting class, it was for people 12 and under, but now that I'm a teen, I don't know any teens that go out and do that. Over the summers I also took a pottery class and a sewing class. They were all like 50-80 bucks, which was like 25-40 for me, and which could be paid with installment plans. Definitely not something you need lots of money to be able to afford, although I guess you do need transportation. 

If I knew someone who was really NEET-y I'd really recommend they take an enrichment class. Dog training, woodworking, knitting, sewing, cooking, language classes, sports, health, etc etc. Hell, even First Aid training, even though it's typically only a day... just since it's something you can put on a resume. 

I have a same-age cousin in another state. She's also graduating high school this year. She didn't take the SAT or ACT. She doesn't have her driver's license and has taken no steps toward getting it. She's never worked and isn't applying anywhere. She has no plans for college, training, military, nothing like that. She's not physically disabled. Just from those statements alone it makes me think about social phobia or some other illness, but she's not known to me to be mentally disabled. She's just a NEET, she plans to stay at home with mom and dad and play vidya games. When my mom came and told me all about this, I actually explained to her what NEET means/is. Not in education, employment, or training, probably lives at home with mom and dad and lives online, video games and even video gambling. 

My grandfather left at 18 to go work in the coal mines. He told my uncle (her father) to just kick her out. My uncle won't, which I also get- she certainly wouldn't make it. I dunno what I would do if I was in his situation. Probably enroll her in driving lessons to start with and maybe give her an allowance and force her to purchase her own food/clothing with that money so long as she lived in my house, and to work for that allowance. 

Allowances are interesting. I've never had one. My sister has also never had one, which I think is bad, because for many years (until she started working) she pulled all sorts of tricks to manipulate my mother out of her money, mostly to spend on clothing and outings with her more well-off friends. If she just had a set amount, maybe that wouldn't have happened. But I think I've done fine without an allowance. I've saved hundreds of dollars. I get money periodically, generally from doing housework/yardwork, or say, when I need new clothes, my mom will give me 50 bucks and whatever I don't spend on clothes, I keep. When she that with my sister, my sister would spend all 50 dollars and then come and ask for more to keep buying more clothing/makeup/coffee. So you really can't apply universals. 

My sister also never really did housework/yardwork like I do. I don't know if that's sexist or not to say I don't expect her to go over to my grandfather's house and mow his yard in 100 degree weather, or cut tree branches with a saw, etc to earn 10 bucks. But at the same time... it's not like she does "woman's work." I cook and clean and wash dishes way more than she ever did while she lived at home, too... 

Anywho. She got better when she started working and living alone and having to wash her own dishes and clothes. She's no NEET. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread