[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Jaina: Darron is 200lbs of dead weight. I have to shove him out of bed to go to work. It gets me my exercise. 💪

Tealwolf26 for now. Its my personal channel. Will open up a dedicated gaming one eventually, but that's the one I'll be using for now. With a little bit of guess work and cyber sleuthing I'm not that hard to find on the internet. I'm lazy with my handles and have no sense of self-preservation in terms of security. I've been banking on being a nobody 😄 I kinda want to involve Jaina but don't quite know how yet. Depends on how much I feel like opening up to the general internet. Also IRL people I know will be watching. 😅

Jaina: Until then I'm the sexy secretary. 👩‍💻

@TB what kinda stuff do you like to draw? People, animals, landscapes, web comics, manga, abstract? 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

@TB what kinda stuff do you like to draw? People, animals, landscapes, web comics, manga, abstract? 

Primarily manga, but I'd like to be able to do a combination of a lot of those things. I'd like to also make animations

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I also would like to make animations, and with how streamlined that process is in Blender I will probably end up doing so

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

That is good

For me I don't know where to start as much. I think clip studio or something like that is supposed to be good

Though I feel I need to draw satisfactorily first. Oh how I wish it was more natural for me

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Skill comes with time and passion. Care about it, do it and you'll start figuring it out. The being scared of the unknown is your biggest obstacle. I'm sure better artists than me can recommend programs and stuff. I have a stencil pad I need to hook up again. I fell off it partly because I was struggling with getting a program I liked. Also yet another usb device in my nest of cords.

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

I have a lot of negative emotional baggage that makes it hard to draw without feeling terrible, so it can be an endurance match that is hard to win, instead of something that is natural and fun. I do it mostly because I feel obligated to and not because I naturally feel better doing that. I want to change it but it is difficult

I also don't know how to learn well. I am just not smart when it comes to learning skills, so I have to be told what to do. To get that though I have to interact with people who know what they are doing, which then my social phobia makes that hard. So all around it feels like such a difficult battle that leaves me miserable.

I don't know where one goes to get solutions for these kinds of issues

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I feel you on a lot of that. A strange thing happened after I turned 25; it suddenly became very hard for me to learn new things. The only way I could really learn something was to mentally map it onto something else I already knew before age 25. Otherwise it takes a lot of hand-holding, repetition, and trial and error for me to learn something new and not everyone has the patience for that.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

I hope that isn't related to something that happens biologically at 25. I was already like this for as long as I can remember. I started drawing seriously at about 14. I just recently turned 25, so if it is only going to get worse, that is bad news

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I couldn't say specifically 25 but a lot of biology does work where nature just stops caring about you. Children are super spongey for knowledge then you kinda stop eventually. We've gone way past our evolutionary warranty imo. We're evolved/designed to survive long enough to make and teach a generation or two and that's it. Past that it's on us and technology and civilization to do crazy human stuff. Nature I think expected us to be kinda smart tribal apes with pointy sticks. Instead we kinda took over the planet because thumbs and fire OP. Tldr stay as healthy as you manage and stay engaged and you'll be fine. Much of it really is the mental battle against yourself. 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

[DeviantArt]

Fortunately, I don't think what happened to me is universal because I've talked to a lot of people who experienced no such thing. But it may be related to the fact that the male brain becomes fully mature at age 25 and is thus less mailable. (I don't mean to presume your gender, but I'm male). It also might be related to why older people have a tough time adapting to change and prefer to stick with the culture of their younger years. Even I have a hard time engaging with pop culture created after 2010, and especially anything after 2015.

I'm guessing your issue with drawing is your subconscious throwing up random road blocks for no rational reason. It happens to me too. "I know I should be doing X, I want to do X, but I just can't for some reason." Usually it takes an excitement or motivational factor that is greater than the strength of the road block to get me going. The "real" solution would be to build up some kind of discipline, but unfortunately I can't really offer advice there because I haven't really figured it out for myself yet.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.