[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

if you set up a pressure plate surrounded by pistons and a block to blocks above it, then you can lure a creeper into the contraption and it will be immobile for you to get a skeleton to shoot it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Elite III on the Kardashev scale minecraft players while I am stone age

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Or you could just get good and lure some creepers into a skeleton like me

I'm not one to build automated farms, personally, the most I build is a 5x5 cobble platform three blocks off the ground in the End so I can safely kill tons of endermen

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I could lure a creeper in the line of a skeleton, but it's way easier if you don't have to worry about the creeper moving around. and you can give the creeper your evil monologue while it's trapped

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I run small no kill farm in beautiful flower forest

It's only had approximately a couple hundred deaths, mostly chickens and bees, and it is only because despotic communist empire was formed less than a kilometer away

They have big cannon pointed at my house

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, Joy said:

I didn't follow where the rest of your post applies to the original post's assertions. In terms of using sentience or sapience as a metric. 

Are you saying that regardless of the metrics used, no model will apply to everyone so we shouldn't try to place standards or tests? If so, wouldn't it be helpful for tulpamancers struggling to determine one thoughtform from another to understand some of these terms and to better be able to come up with ways to differentiate one thoughtform from another? You know our system struggled with that a long time and the science hasn't advanced since, so we're trying to apply what we've leard to achieve that end.

Is that something reasonable in your mind?

Honestly I only skimmed the OP of the thread, and then said what I had to say on the subject, but that was all I have. I have a headache at the moment, but also, the feeling of not wanting to do something because you have a headache is how I feel towards discussion of "tulpa sentience" right now. I don't have any problems with your thread or how you're going about things, I'm just not up to participating past what I did, sorry

Tulpamancy and the subjectivity of experiences of thoughtforms is just way too vast a subject for me to tackle unless I'm in a particularly ambitious mood, I just wanted to help make clear just how vast the subject was instead of letting the thread be repeat sentience thread #9 of people just arguing about what they think tulpa sentience is or isn't

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

sorry lol, really just didn't want to post "I don't feel like participating in this thread" in the actual thread, very unproductive and rude

I've felt the same thing and had similar heart attacks before, though