• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what they say- when a headmate takes up all of the brain power, make more brain

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I was going to finally watch steins;gate, but instead I read the shadows house manga. I was hooked just from it's extremely strong gothic aesthetics, but it also has very compelling characters, worldbuilding, and mystery. the only point that I have against it felt like the characters didn't quite have enough evidence to come to the conclusion that they did about the case of the second ghost, but that wasn't a big issue anyway since they didn't need to come to that conclusion for things to work out how they did

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Well, I wasn't trying to be rude, but I stand by everything I said

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

hey y'all! long time no see! not that I see you now either

I noticed that when I switch in, I often notice discomforts that Bre didn't feel at all back when she was switched in. for example, I would often feel that my eyes were quite dry, but to Bre, our eyes were acceptably moisturized. I wonder if when I switch in, the state of mind that I switch into lacks many of the adaptations that Bre has made, and maybe the reason why I am left handed is because the body is naturally left handed and Bre just learned to be ambidextrous because of pressure to be right handed, and maybe the reason why I can see things better is because I look at details that Bre has unconsciously decided are unnecessary and thus got rid of to be more efficient (and it also probably has something to do with the fact that I keep my eyes in better condition than Bre does, because I notice they are dryer sooner, but that is also probably an adaptation of Bre's to minimize suffering). if me switching in reset the body back to it's natural state, then that would explain everything!

do any of y'all think that the same thing might be going on with your switching?

after writing this, now I remember why I don't talk to people. it sure is tiring to have to explain your ideas to people using language. get a better means of communication that isn't so tedious to use! language sucks! I'm glad that I have someone in my head so that I don't have to use it very often

Hi I am Miela, the counterpart to Breloomancer.

"Is it pretentious to quote yourself?"

-Me

That's interesting, I actually feel the opposite about language. I love it! Sometimes it is easier to relate ideas to Phil in pure thought, but that usually only works with very basic ideas. Using language makes things feel more solid and sturdy, if that makes sense, and it helps to articulate complex topics. Sometimes I still have trouble with language though and Phil has to lend a helping hand so I can get my words out in a way that makes sense.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

I communicate with hugs and smooches. 🤗

She does. Jaina emotions are: Marge Simpson Groan, Kawaii, "Don't take me for a conjurer of cheap tricks," cranky because tired child, stoic companion, smug teacher and :classic_love:. She likes using memes because she knows they amuse me and can be nice shorthands. I communicate with almost all of my close friends in memes and inside jokes, not just tulpas. It feels like a natural evolution of a relationship as you get to know each other.

You forgot: OMG CHEZBERGERZ 🤩😋🍔🍔🍔

Edited by Glaurung26
Cheeseburgers

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

In our early days of switching, my tulpas definitely lost all the preconceptions for stimuli, all the visuals and physical stimuli I've completely ignored most my life became very apparent/interesting to them. Like all of the stuff you just ignore in your peripheral vision, for example.

That went away over a few months though, I think. Now the biggest "reset" when we switch is just the immediate switch to the new fronter's mindset and mood. It's kind of surprising how literally nothing carries over - no bad moods, no leftover feelings or thoughts, it's basically a blank slate for the one switching in.

Language and words are incredibly obviously poor mediums for conveying thought. Though if you're good with words, sometimes you can convey more than you even thought to begin with.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

47 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

In our early days of switching, my tulpas definitely lost all the preconceptions for stimuli, all the visuals and physical stimuli I've completely ignored most my life became very apparent/interesting to them. Like all of the stuff you just ignore in your peripheral vision, for example.

That went away over a few months though, I think. Now the biggest "reset" when we switch is just the immediate switch to the new fronter's mindset and mood. It's kind of surprising how literally nothing carries over - no bad moods, no leftover feelings or thoughts, it's basically a blank slate for the one switching in.

Language and words are incredibly obviously poor mediums for conveying thought. Though if you're good with words, sometimes you can convey more than you even thought to begin with.

That's a very good point. If you can't tell Jaina obsesses over food frequently. "I" taste most of our food except when I share with her so it's still a novelty. I love nachos and buffalo chicken but don't gush over how savory and delicious it is. Not unless something I eat is particularly above and beyond merely "good." Novelty is as powerful a force in tulpas as it is in everyone.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Had basically all of our IRL friends over today, there were EIGHT people in our house

totally surreal, it's been so long since I was in close proximity with people