Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Luminesce said:

In our early days of switching, my tulpas definitely lost all the preconceptions for stimuli, all the visuals and physical stimuli I've completely ignored most my life became very apparent/interesting to them. Like all of the stuff you just ignore in your peripheral vision, for example.

That went away over a few months though, I think. Now the biggest "reset" when we switch is just the immediate switch to the new fronter's mindset and mood. It's kind of surprising how literally nothing carries over - no bad moods, no leftover feelings or thoughts, it's basically a blank slate for the one switching in.

Language and words are incredibly obviously poor mediums for conveying thought. Though if you're good with words, sometimes you can convey more than you even thought to begin with.

So that is not a full switch - it's more of a "personality switch" like in did

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

Had an interesting dream tonight (one of many, I usually have like 5-6 dreams every night since I sleep very lightly and at the slightest noise I wake up then crash immediately after)

In the dream we were watching a movie, it was about an ancient civilization and some girl escaping from a guy - at some point in the middle of a climax scene (car chase) the end credits rolled in without warning, and the movie ended.

Cheryl was like "what kind of ending is this?" and after that we woke up with her switched in.

Last thing I heard was "I don't think we watched a movie for real Matt" from her, while giggling - half-awake me was like "lol wtf" and then I fell asleep again

Oh my god today I can't into english need more coffee perhaps

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

good morning

24 minutes ago, ohItsMatt said:

So that is not a full switch - it's more of a "personality switch" like in did

what's the difference?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

what's the difference?

There used to be a huge difference - but nowadays it's kind of mixed in into the same thing - so whatever, i don't want to stir up drama, do your thing

No, this is America

Don't catch you slippin' now

Spoiler

childish-gambino.thumb.jpg.cd368ecd67d446f8f03cc87e3079c181.jpg

I'm interested in what the other switching is exactly and how to do it, as the personality dissociation version of switching doesn't make me very happy. I would be made to believe other versions of switching, like blacking out while tulpa does stuff isn't physically possible, but if it is I would like to know about it

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko