[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

I really wish I could see my own form in photorealistic detail. 🙁 That would make me so happy I would cry. 💚

It took a lot of work, and a lot of trying out different techniques. It is pretty awesome though. We even did Bear.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blender would absolutely just frustrate you, there's no way it doesn't frustrate anyone. All of these programs with tons of utilities and potential are amazingly frustrating, as someone who's been consistently around technology since I was 3

But hey, maybe the results are worth it for those who persevere

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

56 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

This is a solid part of why we're learning Blender, to see their forms expressed better than our visualization's ever been able to

which is

saying extremely little

I have considered looking into practicing with Blender to make myself a VRChat avatar, but I also feel overwhelmed by the idea of learning a new software. I have other things I would also like to do, including develop my drawing skills.

53 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I have seen multiple products advertised as airless cosmetic pump bottles, but then when you see them, they are clearly just regular cosmetic pump bottles. do they not know the difference, or are they just trying to scam people? I'm making a thing that needs to be stored in an airless container because it degrades when exposed to oxygen, so I've looked at quite a few of these. if any of y'all ever need to order an airless cosmetic pump bottle for some reason, be very careful to check the images to make sure that it is actually airless. also, if you need one that can store 100+ milliliters, it's probably a good idea to order it well in advance because most places selling them are in hong kong and it takes over a month to ship

Oh it's "airless" in the sense it's sterile, that's the scam part. Apparently this is a trend, about a year ago people were trying to sell dishwashers that sterilize your dishes. It sounds great until you realize the second you open the dishwasher, your dishes are no longer sterile. I feel the same kind of silliness is being applied here. Technically, it should be cleaned on the production line as part of the production process. For me, that's perfectly good enough.

34 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Phil has made the spontaneous decision to take me to the beach! 🏖️🥰😎💚❤️

I love that he's willing to drive 70 miles at the drop of a hat just to sit in the sand with me and listen to the ocean. We're actually going to work on possession while we're there; it's the perfect atmosphere. I'll see you all later! 😁😁

Good luck Simmie!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Oh it's "airless" in the sense it's sterile, that's the scam part. Apparently this is a trend, about a year ago people were trying to sell dishwashers that sterilize your dishes. It sounds great until you realize the second you open the dishwasher, your dishes are no longer sterile. I feel the same kind of silliness is being applied here. Technically, it should be cleaned on the production line as part of the production process. For me, that's perfectly good enough.

no, airless means that it is a specific mechanism that is used to get the product out of the container. in a normal cosmetic pump bottle there is a straw going from the nozzle to the bottom of the bottle that sucks the product out every time you press on the spray mechanism, but as the product gets used up, air flows into the top of the bottle to fill up the empty space where the produce used to be. in an airless cosmetic pump bottle, there is no straw, and instead, as the product gets used up, the bottom of the bottle moves up via vacuum, so as long as you completely fill the bottle in the beginning, the product won't get exposed to air until you pump it out of the bottle. you can tell that a cosmetic pump bottle isn't really airless if it has a straw, because airless pump bottles don't use straws

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oh, I see.

I don't know if ordering airless bottles will help you. If you moved your product into an airless bottle, wouldn't your product be exposed to oxygen in the process?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

it won't instantly go bad when I expose it to air; maybe some of it, but it will still overall be of acceptable purity. and I am going to have this around for months before I use it up, and after months of exposure to oxygen, it will definitely have degraded too much

I guess I should specify that I am DIYing the product, and the ingredient that is sensitive to oxygen is already stored properly, so this way it will only be exposed to air for however long it takes for me to make the product and put it in the bottle

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It would be a lot easier to post here if I was doing anything at all ever

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.