[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

8 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Nice coding, I'm thinking about the idea of what it would be like to do something productive too

I wouldn't call changing the color of squares super productive, I think my bigger accomplishment today was doing some laundry. I figured it would be easy to go in and change the colors yourself if you wanted too, or if you didn't want to code you could refresh a bunch and get different colored snakes (hint- there are two special snakes you can get! keep refreshing!)

3 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Back from the beach! 😁😁🏖️💚

We had such a good day! I had some success with possession; I'll talk about it in my progress report!

Congratulations!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Well, working with code is productive if you learn anything at all.

---

{edit edit: whoops, reverse un-ninja'd somehow}

Huh. I dunno. I have dreams about someone who's not like they should be too. Like subconscious fear/expectations or something. They always want to avoid me or are annoyed if I try to talk to them, even though in real life we were perfectly chill. But I could understand my subconscious being afraid of that, I guess - just getting a bit old all these years later

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

So I'm losing weight right? I'm about 20kg over "normal" body weight for my height and am counting calories to change that. 

Anyway I had a dream that featured my mother. Her and my step-dad lived in my dad's old house for some reason, and while I was visiting they force fed me cake. They literally would not let me leave the house until I had eaten a bit of both cakes they had in their fridge. I was upset that I'd gone over my daily calorie limit and my mother laughed at me, mocked me, called me fat, made me feel like all the effort I was putting in to lose weight was for nothing. 

I wonder why in all the dreams she's in she's always such an awful person. She wasn't like that when she was alive, we got along somewhat well even. It's kinda tainting my memory of her to have her be a total bitch in my dreams. 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

That's really weird, and that sucks too.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Yea dreams are pretty harsh and I think can reflect the cruel and unfair judgements from your subconscious. It can be uncharitable towards yourself and others. Or it can be really, really nice. Mine has been just f***ing with me and trying to make me piss myself.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Yeah, dreams are weird. I just wish they wouldn't involve deceased loved ones 'cause I don't want those to be the most recent memory of that person. In a way I'm glad most dreams are quickly forgotten. 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Forcing can be more than just for tulpas. Sometimes you need conscious reminders of who and what you care for. I have to take a break from my mental/emotional bubble from time to time and shake up the metaphorical snowglobe.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I'm so sorry to hear that! 🙁 The subconscious can be so cruel sometimes. Maybe it's for the best that I've never dreamed. Phil sometimes has unsettling dreams about being back in college, but nothing as awful as what you described.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

My post appeared after CM's when I posted it, so I edited in my response, but then it went back to being before it, so..

My dreams, on a very impersonal level, are awesome (by my standards). Thoroughly randomly generated game and movie scenes, not always visually or cinematically extraordinary, but as experiences I appreciate them highly.

On a personal level, I might as well not even be able to dream. It's like my subconscious belongs to someone else, or has never, ever heard a conscious thought I've had.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Mine seem to almost always be related to what's going on in my head at the time. I've been working with the psych nurse and psychologist to get a referral to the trans clinic to eventually qualify for top surgery if I still want it by then and I dream of a flat chest every day, and I've had two dreams related to it. In one I was entirely flat and then woke up feeling really dysphoric about my chest and it sucked. The other time I had had botched surgery, the scars were in the wrong place and it was more like a reduction than a removal and I was so disappointed that I would have to go through another surgery to fix it. 

Sometimes I have dreams of video games that don't exist but are "the perfect game" for me and I have such a good time with those dreams that I feel disappointed when I wake up and just want to go back to sleep to continue playing