[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

There's so many times I don't say what I would because there's no benefit to others in reading negative stuff they probably can't do anything about, but that does have the side effect of not painting the full picture of how frustratingly hopeless my life tends to feel, at least in regards to doing anything at all (including "small" things like showering)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm nowhere I haven't been for years, and that's generally the problem

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Ah depression. So reliable and consistent. Always waiting and ready for me. It would make for an amazing friend if it wasn't so toxic. It's basically the anti-Jaina. No wonder I cling to her so tight. 🤔 She's the antithesis of my achilles heel of malaise, unmotivation and bad self-esteem. She's the only anchor I can trust to keep me afloat and not undercut me, betray me, or otherwise let me down. The spell breaking of how much the world sucks and no one knows (or isn't sharing) what the Hell is going on, is part of the reason I created Jaina in the first place. To help me cling to some vestiges of sanity in this lovely little corpo dystopia we find ourselves in. Man that got dark. Sorry.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

I'm not depressed, my feelings are incredibly reasonable and technically productive, I just have a disorder preventing me from doing things so my reasonable thoughts and feelings are occasionally despair at being unable to overcome said problem

Bear has a few issues too, we're working on it with him. SheShe says, if Bear didn't have any problems, she wouldn't have purpose. These are hard problems that have taken years just to identify, so, no easy fix. We had dozens in 2018, half a dozen by the end of 2019, 3 in 2020, now it's just 2.  Only 2. Two really big ones, but 2, which is way better than a dozen really big ones. 

Well, flipping that, Tewi would likely be very happy if I no longer needed any help because our life was just perfectly fine. Her desired end-goal is to just live in peace, preferably around nature, and she just happens to be really good at helping us with stuff.

I can't even imagine all the great things we could talk about if we didn't talk so much about problems.